Hayes Grier- who do you think you are

Taylors Pov

The sound of a knock slipped into the ears as my hands touched the brown wood. The door stayed closed, and then I decided to just walk in.

Hayes obviously did not want to see any of us, so why not just go in? He did hurt my little sister.

"Hayes." I yelled, but it still seemed like my voice was hushed into a tiny whisper.

"Hayes!" I yelled a bit louder, and I closed the large door behind me, making a big thud.

I ran up the stairs, the smooth railing upon my skin, grazing it and then I let go.

I saw a black sock, and then a pair inside the room across from me with the door opened slightly.

Hayes must have heard the small footsteps on the carpet as he questioned under his breath
"Jackie?"

He looked out the door, and his eyes widened once he saw me, and then with a bam and a click, the door was sealed shut and locked tight.

I stood for a while, not knowing how to react, but then, common sense kicked in when I searched the shelf above the door for the key. I slipped it in, carefully and slowely, trying not to let the key metal hit onto the side of the knob, and when I heard a click, I sprang up and twisted the brass door knob.

"We have to talk man." I said to the face of Hayes. His eyes looked a bit bloodshot, and his face was pale, yet becoming red at every tear that dropped down his face. He was slouched over in the corner, trying not to make eye contact with me, 'the big Caniff brother' yet failing as he looked at me.

"Why would you do that to her man," I began in a calm voice, and then the temper in my voice raised "HOW COULD YOU!"

Hayes Pov

Footstep. Footstep. Footstep. Thats all I could hear. My name was seemingly being called, but my head wasnt right. It was like I was in another demension or planet, alone.

"Jackie?" I questioned myself, looking out the small creek out the door.

I was met face to face, with Taylor Caniff.

I felt my eyes widen as I slammed the door in his face and then locked it. My back arched against the wall as I slid down it, rubbing my eyes.

I knew that Taylor was going to come try to get me, and he would get through the door. I stood up, and laid my head into my blue pillow, feeling the wooden box under me.

Slipping it out, I threw the box onto the floor, and it split into pieces, not before a picture of me and Jackie in LA visiting a natural history museum fell out, and the tears fell harder and faster.

It was hard to believe how much you could learn to love someone. And when you make one stupid mistake, you tumble down, and become nothing. No surroundings, nothing. Your broken.

I heard a click and Taylor bounded into my room, cracking the door into its pegs behind him, luckily not breaking it.

"Why would you do that to her man," his voice was calm at first, but then he started to shout "HOW COULD YOU!"

"I- I- Well-" the words just wouldnt spit out of my mouth, and I couldnt talk.

With a single shove, he pushed me back carefully.

"I warned you, not to date her. I warned all of you boys. I told you all to stay away from her. But you promised me, you wouldnt be like all the other guys. But you were wrong. Your just like the other players Jackie has gone to school with. In fact, you are one of them! You pushed her around, and bullied her. You do realize what you just did, is in fact bullying? You broke her down, once again. And she is not going to be able to get back up." A moment of silence came over us, as I stared down at my feet. Then, Taylor took a breath and spoke again.

"I was just thinking how I actually trusted you now. But you broke it. You are forbidden to see, or even talk to Jackie. Alright?"

"You can not in fact, stop me from seeing her." I stood up from the bed and spoke, "I love Jackie Caniff to the end of time. I really do. I would rather die, than be without her. I love her."

He crossed his arms, "Well she doesnt like you. In fact, she hates you." He took a step backwards, shaking his head and then opening and closing the door.

I would have rather taken a punch, than hear what he said. It felt like I took a bullet to the heart, and I was slowely, slowely, dying.

Could she hate me? Obviously Hayes. Your a jerk, who wouldnt hate you! But why? Why did I have to do this? Im such an idiot.

Not thinking, I grabbed my phone and cash. I grabbed clean clothes and nesesities and jumped out the same window Jackie went through, without looking back.

Goodbye.

Jackies Pov

A door slammed, and there I was on the couch, with my tears staining Jack Johnsons t- shirt.

Jacks arms were wrapped tightly around me, rubbing my back slowely, with my head in his chest. Lauren was spread out next to me, trying to cope with my tears. She tried to calm me down, but nothing would work.

"Jackie." The door slammed and my head snapped up to see Taylor, standing there with a 10 pound bag of sour patch. He placed it in my lap, and I tried to smile.

"Thanks Tay." He smiled at me, and then Nash walked out of the bathroom.

"Jackie, why are you crying?" He asked sympathetically, standing in front of me.

"Oh, why? Why am I crying? Because your brother, cheated on me. Happy?" I frowned deeply.

A/N hay guyss, sorry for the long update ahha. Well, I really want feedback. Like, hearing good feedback makes me want to write more. So, comment oppinions on the story. Also, if you private message me ideas for this story (possible ideas) then I might just pick them, and I will dedicate a chapter to you!

I love yall so much (cue anniston)

-Lauren xx