Hayes Grier -Im Sorry-

Nash looked at me, "Jackie?"

"Yeah thats me," I told him, silently taking small steps to his side of the car "The same old Jackie."

"Jackie, the guys havent forgotten about you." He looked sympathetically at me

I started to think about all the boys. To lose contact with them, I had taken the battery out of the phone and hid it.

"Why havent they tried to keep contact. You all know where I live." I said and he sighed

"They all went back home. But the boys are coming back onto another magcon tour, and they told me I could bring a guest.."

I looked up, scared of what he would say next.

"We all Agreed that maybe we should bring you."

"I dont think thats a good idea, not after-"

Nash cuts me off by saying, "I already talked to your mom and she said it is fine with her."

"You should come." A voice behind me told me, listening to the coonversation.

I turned around, Hayes blue eyes looking into my changing Hazel ones.

"Why so you can make the guys hate me and beat me up again?" I sarcastically said

I didnt mean to hurt his feelings. He was the one that hurt my feelings emotionally AND physically. Yet he looked so sad, so caught, by what I just said to him.

"No, I would never. Doing that stuff was never my idea, I just did it out of anger."

"You still helped." I looked over at Nash who was checking his phone.

"C'mon Jackie, please!" Nash and Hayes yelled in unison

"I dont know... Will all the old viner guys be there?"  I asked

"Yes and there will be another girl named Caleb. Shes Taylors girlfriend, also our DJ Mahogany"

"Oh... Cool." I looked around as he school yard kids drove home.

"Please Jackie?" I turned to look at Hayes. He was begging, he looked like one of those dogs at those pet stores in the malls that you really want, but you can not have.

I turned to Nash, "Fine I will come, when does it start?"

"During break it starts."

"I will be there. Uh do you want my number?"

"Yeah, sure." I gave Nash my phone and he gave me his. I entered my number and gave his phone back. I thanked him and started walking home.

After I took the battery out of my phjone, it took me a year to get the urge to buy a new phone and I just changed my number.

"Your walking?" Hayes asked me

"Yeah, I walk everyday. Your posse usually punches me down there, then I either get up and leave or stay there. But whatever right? What do I got to live for." I started laughing coldly.

"Jackie... You have a lot to live for." Hayes looked at me like he regreted hanging out with those kids.

"Let me give you a ride," Nash said "If its something I can do for you, then let me do it, c'mon Jackie!"

"Fine." I got into the car and Nash started it.

Yay they sorta made up! Haha well Caleb will be played by @pop_a_trace

Still message me if you wanna be one of the guys girlfriends

(Hayes, Jack Johnson, and Taylor are taken)