Hayes Grier- magcon day suprises part one

Jackies POV

I walked past the halls. It was late at night and I couldnt sleep at all. The anonymous person was creeping me out. I ran back into my room and layed down. Finally I jumped in my bed and closed my eyes.

I woke up the next morning and sat up. I was startled by a bang on the door.

"Oh, Hey Hayes." I said, while looking at the blue eyes I did NOT want to see.

"Hey." his eyes were sencere.(sp?) He looked disgusted about what happened the night before, but as I looked behind him, I knew it wasnt true. Wanna know who this person behind him was? Ashley.

And they were holding hands.

"Hayes we need to talk," Ashley stepped forways and so did Hayes. "Alone." I said and narowed my eyes at Ashley.

I stepped forward and dragged Hayes into my room.

"What is this!?" I asked poingting to his hand and to the door, where Ashley was once standing.

"I realized that I missed her!"

"Your just saying that!"

"No, I have always missed her." He said looking down at the rug.

"Hayes, she cheated on you, lied to you, and broke your heart multiple times, how could you take her back?"

"Honestly I do love her." he told me and I looked back at him in disgust.
"Hayes I know you dont-"
Suddenly, he stormed out of the room, grabbing Ashleys hand. I looked out the open door and went over and slammed it. What the heck!? How could he do this to all of us! It hurts Jack too, she was leading him on the night before!

'Hes just being a stupid boy' is what my mind was telling me. But no. Hes now 15, he can 'do what he wants'

I hate this. What did I do? Did she threaten him or something, he hated her before. Well you know, when she tried to kill me at the airport!

Jack ran into my room, out of breath. By the looks of it, he had been depressed.
"Jack? Yo Johnson, you alright?"
"No. I feel sick. I just saw the jerk Ashley with Hayes. Theyre dat-"

"I know"

"Jackie. I know you like him." he told me and looked me in the eye.

"What," I said, suspiciously "No I do not!"

"Jackie, its obvious. The way you ran out that night when Ashley came and kissed him, the way you look at him.."

"I was just upset, Hayes is only my friend, trust me on that. " He sighed in defeat.

We spent a few hours together. I took out my Xbox one and plugged it into the TV

"I challenge you, Jack Johnson," I laughed "To a zombies warrr!"

He smiled and snatched the black controller from me. I slid the game in and we began playing. Seconds into the game, I saw a 'zombie' come up behind Jacks player. Jacks player now had a yellow 'revive' signal over the top.

"Haahahah Long loive the Jackie masteerr!" I laughed and he tackled me

"Revive me!" He yelled in my face and I only laughed

"Never!" He let out a sigh and got up from the position he was in

"Your gonna die if you dont revive mee!" I laughed and just as the button turned red I revived his player

"I thought I was a gonnah" Jack faked an Austrailian accent, making me laugh at how funny and cute it was.

Wait what.

Cute?

I continued the game until we both died at level 21.

"C'mon you should have stayed on the top floor!" Jack jokingly yelled at me

"I do what I want!" I smiled at him

"Hey Jackie, do you wanna go get some pizza? I found a really good place down the street." 

"Of course, let me go get ready" I laughed since we were both in out pajamas.

"Text me when your ready, bye buttface" He ran out the door

Did he just call me a buttface...Haha

I got up, and grabbed my "Jesus saves" hoodie and I slipped on my blue abercrombie t-shirt and my black yoga pants.

My phone beeped

Awe a little date with Jack Jack? Dont worry, hes just using you. lol

-Anonymous-.

Okay, now this was really annoying. What had I done to this person, to well... make them hate me so much?

Pft I dont even know

I got another text and it was from that same person

Awe, look at the lovely couple

-Anonymous-.

Attached was a picture of Hayes and Ashley, but it wasnt taken by them. It looked like it was taken off a... ceiling?

I had thought Ashley was this anonymous person.. Do I have more than one person to stay away from that im not aware of?

I quickly texted Jack and we met up at the pizza place.

"Jack, when is magcon, like what time?"

"It is at 1:00, and it is currently 11:30." He told me
"Am I even allowed to be there?"

"Wait, you havent heard? Where have you been on your social media sites?" He questioned me

"I have been afraid" I logged on to see people saying how much I was an inspiration to them. I was mentioned in Jacks tweet

@JackJohnson: Look at this beaut in net, love you bestfriend! @JackiieeMel attached was a video of me playing net in the championships last year, and them my after game interview. On that interview, I answered many questions about not being able to make it far in my career. I remember ending my speech with

"I dont know how far I will make it, but my gender shouldnt block my opportunities."

I guess I was some sort of ro-model.

Thats what my life was made for. I had to be a ro-model.

"Thank you soo much Jack!" I went over to the table and hugged him.

All of the sudden I saw a bright flash before my eyes. I heard a squeal and I looked over to see a brunettes hair flying out the door.

"Jack.. That was anonymous." I said, shocked as me and Jack ran after the hooded figure.

Hmm.. who do you think it is now?? Hugee twist in that part of the story eh?

Follow my instagram @hayesgrierwhy and comment on one of my photos telling me your oppinion.

I love you guyss!

-Lauren xx