It was- Hayes Grier

It was him

The one I wish I could avoid..

This time he was alone, noy with the possey of brown haired idiots.

"Jackie. Why are you all alone? Have no friends?" Hayes looked at me with funny sympathy.

"I have friends, just not here, not in this heck hole. I did only move here a few months ago." I retorted and looked the other way.

"Dude. You have no friends. Deal with it." He told me as I looked down on myself

"Why do you have to do this," He looked up suddenly "Why me?"

"You know why. And if you dont, figure it out." He walked back to his table as they laughed while looking my way, still mocking me with their constant chuckles.

What could I have done? What did I do?

We used to be friends

I used to be able to talk to him without feeling self-consious.

What happened? I can only remember the night at the bonfire,  the day that me, Hayes, Nash, Cam, Jack Johnson, Jack, and the rest of the 'viners' all celebrated the magcon tours beginning.

(Jack Johnson = Jack J) < well duh Lauren

*flashback*

"Its finally here" I passed the marshmallows around, the boys each taking more than one, and sliding it on their sticks at different times.

"Guys guess what!" Hayes jumped off his log, moving it backwards

"What is it?" Nash's blue eyes turned to look at his brother.

"Ashleys coming to the bonfire now!"

The boys groaned. They hated Ashley, as did I.

Ashley was the typical cheerleader you always see in movies. She was the head or 'captain ' cheerleader and she was the most obnoxious one. The boys knew she was pretty, but they were also smart enough to know that looks are not everything. She was the type of girl that did not understand that getting plastic surgery, it might make you more attractive and pretty, yet it will never make her a better person.

"C'mon guys!" Hayes laughed, "Shes almost here"

As if she was being timed, she got out of her black mercedes.

Her shiny red heels bounced on and off the floor. Her jean shorts, shorter than short itself. Her sparkly pink top screaming with glory. Bright red lipstick, blue eyeliner, and black mascara. She looked like she was a fresh box of crayons, and Hayes looked as excited as kids are when they open those crayon boxes at a boring resturaunt.

Hayes ran up to her, "Hey babe" He went to kiss her

"Babe, I have makeup on, dont smudge it," Doing as he was told, he stepped back.

I turned and locked eyes with Nash, and we both rolled our eyes.

"Well what an.. enterance Ashley." I told her as she rolled her eyes, basically laughing at my presence.

"Yeah, we are just having smores at a bonefire." Nash said, agreeing with me.

"Im always ready for every occasion." She simply rubbed her lips together and sat on a chair, because the logs were too 'nasty'

I was only wearing my hockey sweatshirt, jeans and my sneakers. I looked like a piece of dust compared to her. I flipped my my light brown hair behind my shoulder, and pushed a light brown streak out of my face. My nose scrunched as I saw her looking at Hayes with a desired smirk

"So Ashley..."