Hayes Grier- Ambulance

Jackies Pov

I could feel everyone surrounding me as they lifted me up onto a platform. I had struggled to open my eyes, but they wouldnt allow me to. I can't even begin to tell you how bad this feels. Its like you know you can move, but your body parts wont llisten to you. Its like in a dream, where you know you shouldnt do something, and you realize in the morning that it was only a dream. It was basically like I was trapped in a white box and it was only me

Only me

I hated feeling this way. I hated feeling like I needed someones help. I hated feeling hopeless. I could feel the speed of the ambulance car we were in speed up and I could also feel a warm hand intervened with mine. I wasnt sure who it was. There were whispers in my head that I think I had either imagined or heard and I tried to shake them away. But with me being in this body, I cant move anything. I dont feel like I did, all excited and ready to meet some fans

Im Hopeless

I was paralyzed, stuck in a world with no doors or no different places to go. Stuck in a box, feeling like an object that is going to be shipped off to another state. Feeling a tingling heartbeat and a strong body beside me, made me feel confident.

I hear beeping noises, prayers, and doctors whispers that make no sense to me, but i still can't open my eyes.

"Let me see her." A voice yelled coming from my right.

Jack.

I tried to turn to him and stand up. I tried to open my arms to hug him, because I was afraid.

But I couldnt do that.

"Im sorry sir, Im afraid you cant be in here."

Jack is very persistant, so I knew he would get in later. But when I hear the sobs of his, I wasnt so sure. I made him cry, and I feel like crap because of it. Suddenly, the dark box I felt I was in opened up, and a light shone about a mile away. I could imagine myself running to the sunny area, and looking outside. Maybe even smelling the busy city streets of my home or the highways of Hollywood.

But Im not home.

Jacks Pov

The doctor had pushed me out of the room, yet there was nothing more that I wanted to be there, in that small room with her. Hayes and Ashley were no where to be found, but Ali and Caleb, who we called on the way here were at my side, As was Emily.

When the doors were opened, I ran in, not caring if they yelled at me. My warm hands touched her fridged, cold ones, and I prayed that she would be okay.

I cant believe that this had happened to her, I wanted to keep her safe, yet Ashley had to ruin things by telling her about her ex. Ugh this was all theyre fault.

I heard a quiet murmur and a hand moved over at my side.

Sitting on his knee's was Hayes. I saw a few tears roll down his cheeks.

"Hayes, are you alright?" I asked him, looking at his face that looked like he had been through a rain storm. Mine probably did as well.

"Its all my fault." He whimpered and got up from the floor

"Why is it your fault, its her ex boyfriends fault!" I said

"No its mine! I was the one that dragged her away from her home, the people who she loves. I was the one that made her come here. I pushed her so much. I bullied her, put her under pressure and stress, and yet I still managed to love her. But It doesnt matter. I know I have Ashley now, but that wont stop me from loving her. Jack, I know you like her, and I honestly would give you permission to date her if you want and if she wants, not like my oppinion would matter." he continued

"I think I just need a break from my feelings, I just feel terrible about what I did to Jackie. if I didnt bring Ashley or even get back together with her, then Jackie wouldnt be in the hospital. We would still be at the hotel or magcon, signing autographs and laughing together. Jack, im sorry. Jackie, if you can hear me, Im sorry, for everything."

He ran out of the room and I wanted to chase him and tell him alright, but I couldnt leave Jackie. I couldnt believe he honestly gave me permission to date a girl he liked. Wow. this was a first.

A doctor rushed in
"Sir you have to get out now." she took Jackie and placed her on a portable bed and rolled her down the hallway to a blood test room.
Blood test?

"Why do you need to take her blood?" I asked, knowing they have to have a good reason.

Jackies Pov

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a moving feeling. I could hear everything Hayes said as he was running out of the room, all the sudden I heard heavy footsteps.

But they were a doctors.

"Sir you to get out now." The doctor said making Jack leave

"NO" I tried to say something, but my mouth wouldnt move. They picked me up and I felt a breeze. I was moving down a hall with a few doctors running.

"Why do you need to take her blood?" Jack asked, keeping up with the doctor i suppose.

"We believe she has a relationship, a family relationship with someone in the hospital past or currently. Please wait in the living room."

A relationship?

So does this mean I have family in the area?

As this was my last thought, I blanked out

Filler chapter... Im sorry haha that longg chapter is coming in like a week I have 400 words in it right now but Im hoping to make this story a lot more interesting.

Questions to answer-

Oppinions on Jack and Hayes?

Love you all :)

-Lauren xx