Hayes Grier-The first day of magcon-

GIRLFRIEND LIST-

KristenGonzaga= Jack G's girlfriend Kristen
Janoskianatorrx =Matts girlfriend Alli (Has already been in story and is Jackies closest friend)
nashgrierlover1 = Nash's girlfriend
nmlover124 = a close friend of Jackies, Gabby
Dawaniah_Xx = Taylor's girlfriend Caleb

I walked into the airport while stumbling through the crowd. It was 4 in the morning and our flight is going to leave at 5.

"Hey whazzup Melanson!" Nash came up behind me and hugged me.

"Ew its Nash." I laughed and looked behind him.

Hayes was walking torwards us and said, "Jackiee."

"Whaaaatt."  I asked.

"Our flights leaving earlieeeerr." He said mimicking me.

"What time? And where is Alli?" I questioned him

"IM RIGHT HERE." Alli yelled, trying to drag her luggage with her, instead it rolled over and she fell.

We all chuckled at her clumsyness and ran torwards her.

"READY TO SEE MATT?" I asked her

She jumped up and down, "Well DUH!"

"Flight 372 to California now boarding."

"C'mon guys! Lets go on an Adventure!" I said leaping torwards the doors.

The boys and Alli chuckled and walked to where I was still leaping.

I guess Im really hyper in the morning.

Oops.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had walked through the door onto the plane. I strapped my seatbelt on and I looked up to be met eye to eye with the blue eyed Hayes Grier.

"Haha I got the window seat Ha-ha-ha-ha-haa!" I bragged. After he turned away and scoffed jokingly at me, I heard the call for no phones to be used. I turned it on airplane mode and then I shut it off.

I felt my eyes gaining weight, pushing my eyelids down and I felt my head roll to the side as I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayes POV

I turned as something fell down on my shoulder. Jackies head was now resting right on me. I smiled to myself, and I regretted it. I regretted everything. I wish I had never met Ashley at that party. I wish I never invited her over at that campfire. I wish, I wish I never did this to Jackie. I wish that when she told me what Ashley did, well I wish I believed her. And now I do. I had found out she had been dating another guy our whole relationship. I found them kissing in the halls of the school. All of the popular kids knew this, yet none bothered to tell me. I cant believe how stupid I was. I was once trapped again the fake girls fingers, but now im free.

Hayes Pov.... Finally.

Girlfriend slots are closed, it was first come first serve, so sorry. Comment what you think!

X Lauren