Hayes Grier -No

Warning-this chapter reveals a ton so be ready hahahha

*Flashback still*

Hayes had just kissed me on the cheek. I didnt believe it at first, but I know he only kissed me so he could be whole again. And I let him. Now I have no Idea why. I guess, I maybe could have felt bad- I cant even say that. I honestly, can't stop thinking that I liked it.

Maybe I was thinking to much, but as I pulled my head away I knew there were no sparks

"No. Hayes. Im sorry but no." I started

"Im sorry-" He said as I slid off the bed "I didn't mean to."

"Its fine. I know you have no feelings for me, Just like I have none for you. Lets just forget about it." I said and he silently agreed.

But boy, I didn't know how hard that was going to be.

*End of flashback*

Jackies Pov

I touched my cheek remembering the memory. I was so stupid, so small, so young. I didn't know how to take how he had kissed me. I didn't- understand?

"Jackie?" Hayes asked as he was at my door

"Yeah?"

"You coming down?"

I stared down at the ground, noticing I had been zoning out for a bit.

"Yeah, let me go change." I shut the door and ran silently to my closet. I picked out my blue bikini ans slid my brown waterproof coverup over my head.

I opened the door to see Nash, Jack, and Matt passing by. Forcing a smile, I joined them and walked onto the elevator.

"Im scared Nash." Matt fake whimpered, impersonating Nash when they got pranked by me and the boys a few years ago.

"Shut up Matt" He said with a smile on his face as we all basically collapsed on the floor with laughter.

I still couldn't stop thinking about the flashback I had. I wonder if he ever liked me, I know he obvously doesnt like me now but I dont know.

The elevator dinged and the warm, moist air hit our skin roughly. It was insanely hot in here, and I was getting way too hot.

There was no way I was going to go in with just my bikini.

You see, I have scars from a while ago that I'd rather not discuss. I used to cut, but I stopped ever since Hayes stopped being rude to me. I dont know, I guess I couldnt handle it, like said before I was depressed.

"Come on Jackie!" Hayes yelled for me

I looked over to Jack G and we made eye contact. Jack G was the only one that knew about the scars, and I didn't want to tell anyone else. I guess I cant stay out for all my life, they will find out someday

"Its okay Jackie, you can do it." He mouthed to me and I looked down at the coverup. I quickly pulled it up over my head and heard a gasp from the few boys that saw it.

"Oi, Mel over here," Taylor called me over "What are these?"

"Scars."

"Well duh. But why?" He asked with a shocked expression still being labeled on his face

"I was depressed alright. I stopped thats all that matters."

"Good girl." He said

I had started to walk away when I heard him say "Dont do it again please."

"I wont Can" I told him and gave him a small hug. I was only like half his height so it was hard to hig him so we ended up fisbumping

(Authors note- Yes I am weird)

I got in the pool and explained to the rest of the boys what happened. Hayes, who had previously went to get a towel, was now eyeing the bottom left corner where the scars were. He had rushed over to me, I could see a small drop forming in his eye. He put his hand over the scar and looked me in the eyes, "Why?"

"I was depressed."

"What made you depressed?"

"It was- well it was family stuff" I lied blaintenly to him. I didnt want to lie to him, but if he found out he made me depressed, I don't want to see how he would act.

The door banged open and I looked to see a familiar face. She followed us here to get Hayes. Shes such a stalker.

Ashley was here with a tiny bikini. Well that was expected.

but the weird thing was, she was with...

Jack Johnson?

I can't be seeing him with her. Would he really do this to me and Hayes? Does he even know what she is capable of? She has made my life heck and I dont get what Hayes and I did to deserve this.

He was smiling ear to ear and they looked to be in an interesting conversation

Pft what am I talking about, her coversations are always interesting.

"Oh Hayes, didn't know you would be down here." She smirked

"Ashley, you know where I am everyday. You practically stalk me." Jack was giving us a weird look

"Jack stay away from her. Shes trouble." I could see him sink down and I suddenly felt bad for him. He deserves a good girlfriend.

But he cant have her

"Oh yeah?" She said. i saw her go over to Hayes, who was now in a chair out of the pool and kiss him. I knew he didnt know that was coming. The look on Jacks fave was pure terror. I looked back to see them still kissing. I got out of the pool and ran to get my shirt. I threw it on my body as quick as I could and ran. I ran up the stairs, knowing that the in the elevator the boys would catch me. I didnt understand why she had to this to me. Why was it such a bad thing that she did this you might ask. Well its the fact that she just hurt Jack right in front of him and plus the fact that now I get why this trip has been such a huge deal.

I like.

I like.

I like, the viners brother.

I like Hayes Grier.

I warned ye! follow my instagram @hayesgrierwhy im going to post once I hit more followers byee

-Lauren xx