Hayes Grier-packing-

I looked at Hayes, his breath steady as the nurse bandaged him up.

"Jackie?" his voice was shaky as I looked back to him

"Im right here Hayes." I told him and he smiled weakily.

"Hes alright to go, his mom will be coming to pick him up soon." The nurse told me

She pushed Hayes' back up and put him in a wheelchair. The nurse had given Hayes pills that made him weak.

The grey chevy was parked in front of the doors, where I gripped the back of his wheelchair and rolled him out. Hayes' mom thanked me and I started to walk away.

"Jackie?"

I spun around, my brownish-blonde hair colliding into my face.

"Yeah?"

"Can you tell me what happened?" She asked with her eyes watering.

So I told her everything, I left out the part of how he had used to bully me.

"Thank you for helping him." Her eyes were now pouring out tears.

"No problem." I glanced at Hayes one last time, then went back to class.

Once I got into class, all eyes were on me. I took my seat, which unluckily was next to the popular girls. I looked over to my right and saw Abby Nicoleson. She was just like Ashley was. She had bright red lipstick, yoga pants that were 3 sizes too small, and a Hollister top. She had made sure to wear bright undergarments (lol) so she could show off what she doesnt have. Hah well naturally I guess...

"Jackie where have you been," Abbys sneered "Trying to help your hopeless boyfriend?"

"Shut up Abigail." One thing everyone knew, never call Abby by her full name. It gets her so mad. Its sorta funny.

Her face turned as red as her lipstick. "Listen here Jacqueline, I can make your life terrible. And if you try to save yourself from that, then you will have to face me."

The bell rang as I ran down the stairs and hopped into the bus.

During the bus ride, I had basically listened to music the whole time. When It was my turn, I got off the bus and walked through the door.

"What the heck happened to Hayes today."  My mom came to the door, hands on her hips.

"Its nothing to-"

"Dont you dare say that," she inturupted me "Sit. Now."

I told her about the screams, and finding Hayes getting beat up. I told her about the boy that was hurting him and how we brought him to the nurse.

"Im glad you and Alli got to him quickly." She said

"Me too."

Later in that day, I called Nash

"Hey Nash, what should I bring on the tour... like clothes?"

"Jackie, just bring like a dress and then some comfy clothes."

"Nash you sound like my mom. Haha hows Hayes doing?"

"He's doing better, he wanted to tell me to thank you but he's sleeping, but he should be fine for the tour."

"Thats good to hear, but I have to go pack, bye!"

I hung up and dug through my clothes. I looked at my dress options, I dont have any. I grab the nicest pair of jeans I have and my nice, white flowing top. I grabbed the essentials, and packed those also.

Once I finished packing, I sighed and looked up at my closet. I was really going to travel the USA.

Comment what you think (To be honest I should be doing homework right now buttt oops..)