Chapter 12- Nathan

I remembered pain. I also remember fainting after the third piece of glass was pulled out of my back. I did a lot of screaming. It hurt so bad.
   I looked around a small room. There was one door and no windows. The room was blue and had a painting of a deer behind me. I grunted. I shifted a little and pain instantly flooded though me.
"Ahh." I looked down. My whole bottom of my torso was covered in bandages. Just then someone opened the door.
   It was Jessica. She had a look of relief on her face. But also concern.
"Your ok." She smiled.
"Don't worry I'll always try and be ok for you." My voice sounded horse. Jessica seemed to hear this.
"Let me get you some water." She left and then brought back some water with a few ice cubes in it. I quickly drank the liquid, it's coldness refreshing and cooling my raspy throat. It felt so good. (Now I want water XD) I set the cup down on the floor and looked at Jessica.
"How long was I out for?"

"A few hours." I have been out for that long? We needed to get the package to Zeus.
"We need to go. Not much time left."
See nodded. Then looked me straight in the eye.
"Your staying here and I'll deliver it." She said demanding me. What! No! I was going with her. After what we did I want to be there to deliver the package.
"No I'm going. You can't stop me." I said very sternly to her. She looked down and sighed.
"Nathan you are in no condition-" I cut her off.
"Jessica I am delivering this package with you after all we have been through together I don't want anything happening to you!" I said a little to loudly. I calmed down and took my tone down a few notches. I took a deep breath.
"A just want my dad to notice me and see I can deliver a simple package." And before I could stop it a tear escaped my eye and I quickly wiped it away. Jessica looked pained at this sight.
"Fine." She said grimly. "Let's get you outa here."
"By the way where is here?" I asked.

   After Jessica explained how she called Chiron in a Iris Message he told her he had a friend near them so she took me to them. Then she helped me up. Once I got up straight the pain went down just a little. It felt like my back was on fire and now is slowly starting to go out.
She walked me out of the medium sized house and outside. She took out her whistle and blew. While waiting she looked at the package.
   "I hope you were worth it," she mumbled. Then Shimmer appeared. She helped me on, which still just getting on hurt, and then she hopped on. Then we took to the skies.
   We rode for EVER!! Well I guess it should considering we were flying from somewhere near Arizona to New York. But still. We just made it to New York and I was kinda nervous. What would my dad think of me. Ha! Pathetic barely made it out alive just getting some package!! I really hoped he would think so. I mean he was my dad right?
   We made it to the Empire State Building. I got off the pegasus, with Jessica and some mentally screaming out in pain, and then Shimmer took off. Jessica and me walked into the building and while she was talking to tee guy at the front desk I was looking around. Everything was beautiful. Just the. Jessica came up and told us let's go. We went into the Elevator and started going up towards Olympus.