Chapter 9- Jessica

Woke up in a warm room. My head was pounding. I just remembered what happened. I'm alive! Wow. But I still didn't know where I was. And I was kinda scared to open my eyes. But I did. My vision was swimming. But I could see I was in a small damp room. That looked pretty old. I looked beside me and there was a hopeful looking Nathan.
"Where am I?" I managed to get out. My though was kinda dry.
"Where at Erin's apartment." I looked over Nathan's shoulder and saw Erin in the kitchen getting water. He walked over to me and handed me it. I drank thirstily.
"How long as I out?" I asked.
"About an hour and a half." Nathan answered. Thank goodness.
"Did you get the information?"
"Yes. When your better we can go."
"Great let's go now." I started to stand but instantly fell. Right into Nathan's arms.
"No your still not better. You need to rest." He told me. No I couldn't rest. I had to finish the quest before midnight in 2 days. Just 2 days! That's not very long. And trust me. I don't want to find out the punishment for not getting it there on time.
"No we need to go I can't rest it would be wasting time." I said pushing him away from me. He didn't budge. He had that concerning look in his eye.
"No, Jessica I am putting you on bed rest." He pushed me back down into my bed. Ugh he can be so stubborn sometimes. I looked at him crossly.
"At least for an hour." Nathan said looking at me hopefully.
"Ugh, fine. But you better not let me sleep for more than an hour." And I lauds back down in the bed. I was kinda tired.
Nathan smiled at me weakly. And I fell asleep instantly.
My dream started out like this. I was in a dark cave. Hiding behind some rocks. When a dark booming voice echoes through the place. "Come here little half blood. You and your friend are going to make a tasty meal." Said a dark booming voice. I tried to run but was stopped by a big foot.
  "Trying to run now are you?" The giant asked. It's giant fingers picked me up so I could look straight into its only eye.
   "Now let's get you back to your pot." She walked me over to boiling water over a fire and dropped me in while I was screaming.
I woke up screaming and bolted into a sitting position. My head still hurt but my vision was better. Nathan was standing concerned beside me.
"Are you ok?" He sounded concerned. I have to admit I kinda like how so concerned about me.
"Yea, just demigod dreams," I said in a shaky voice.
"How long did you let me sleep?" I asked noticing the sun had changed positions in the window.
"Two and a half hours."
I punched his shoulder.
"Ow!" He exclaimed
"I told you to wake me up in an hour!" I said angrily.
"Yes but you look so cute and peaceful when you sleep." He answered with a smile still running his shoulder. I may have blushed a little. But quickly rolled it off with an eye roll so he wouldn't notice. I stood up and instantly my foot turned to jelly.
"Woe there be careful," he said as he steadied me with his strong arm on my back.
"I'm fine," I said as I shakily walked to my bag. I checked everything to make sure we were ready to go. Then I picked up my pack and hastily walked towards the door.
"Let's go." I motioned for Nathan to follow me. He rolled his eyes and grabbed his pack and started walking towards me. He yelled thank you back to Erin as he shut the door.
   We walked out of the apartment and steadily walked towards the destination on the note Nathan gave to me. Once we were out of site from mortals I called Shimmer. She appeared in seconds and we hoped on.
   We took to the sky and headed to the giant hungry cyclops's cave.