Chapter 5- Nathan

I decided I do not like riding anything that goes like a horse.
After flying on a pegasus for a couple of hours. And riding a centaur for about 45 minutes I hated the feeling of riding.
It made my joints sore and I didn't like how you could fall or get bucked off at any moment. So I was more than happy when we got off are centaur ride at a small apartments building. It also had a bar in it Zane mentioned.
He told us we would find a man called Erin inside.
   So me and Jessica thanked the centaur and walked up towards the old apartment building. I glanced at her beautiful stern face. Ready to face any challenge.
   We stepped into the old place that didn't look as bad as I thought it would be.
   The lobby was tidy and clean. But the floor looked kind of like an ancient thing that has been cleaned and stepped on manny times.
   We walked up to the front desk together, where a plump lady was sitting at the desk.
   She had grey hair and glasses. She wore a shirt that had flowers all over it. And her she had plain blue jeans on.
   Jessica cleared her through the and the clerk looked up with her old aged green eyes.
   "Can I help you?" She asked in the sort of a strict teacher tone. 
   "Umm, yes we are looking for a man named Erin." Jessica answered to the strict clerk lady. But just then someone else answered behind us.
   "Your looking for me? I'm flattered!" Said someone behind us.
   Me and Jessica both turned around fast. There sitting in the lounge was the man they were looking for.
   He had small grey eyes and dark hair. He was thin and had some wrinkles, as if he was just starting to age.
   We walked towards him. "Your Erin?" I asked him. He chuckled. "The one and only son of Athena." He answered back. His face looking very amused.
   Jessica spoke first. "I'm Jessica, daughter of Apollo. And this is Nathan son of Hermes. We were wondering if you knew where a cave of a giant cyclops was around here."
   Erin gave us a crooked smile. "Yes I fortunately do know where one nearby is. But for me to tell you would cost." He said with a grin.
   "Have you ever heard of a Chimera?"