Chapter 10-Jessica

Every passing minute I got more worried. We were getting closer and closer for all I know are doom. I kept thinking about my dream that I had. Me and Nathan getting boiled alive and eaten by the cyclops. We were going into unknown territory. And I was pretty scared.
   I think Nathan sensed my worry because he hugged me. He was already holding on to me because we were on the pegasus but what he did just seemed more like a hug. I calmed down a little bit. I have Nathan here. But I was also worried about him, because of what happened.... No. Jessica you can not think about that now. So just focus on the view. We were flying over some mountains. And the sun was about 3/4 of the way down. We would be there in about an hour so I just stared into the distance.

The sun was almost down when I saw a large dark hole in the side of a mountain.
I started to get really worried. Until Nathan rubbed the side of my arm. He's really sweet. But I only really saw him as a friend. We started going down.
Shimmer landed at just the mouth of the cave. We both got off and then she took to the skies. I looked into the dark cavern. I couldn't hear anything but I put a finger on my lips and then silently tip toed into the darkness.
I kept walking but soon I saw light. I silently gulped. Keep going until you see the package. I kept walking until the light was just around the corner. I turned around to see my partner coming into the small shade of light. His hair glinting in it.
I turned back around and peeked around the corner. There was a huge fire that was lighting the cave. You can see all the cobwebs shimmering in the corners. I looked passed the fire and had to hold back a gasp.
A huge giant was sitting there. He was about 12 feet tall and had a huge closed eye. His chest would gent ally rise and fall. I could tell that he was asleep. But what almost made me falter was what was right beside him. It was the package. Sitting on the pedestal I saw in my dream. It was a little to close to the cyclops. How are we supposed to get it?
I turned back around. Nathan's face was grim. But he looked at me and showed me with his hands to silently creep around take the package and then get outa here. I nodded. I really hoped this worked. So we crept around the walls staring at the sleeping cyclops. Then he sneezed. Oh no. But then he quietly went back down for sleep. That was close. We just got close to the package. About 15 feet away. When the cyclops shifted. Oh no. But he just turned around and kept on sleeping. We walked till we were about 5 feet within the package. 4 feet. 3 feet. 2 feet. I was just about to grab it. Yes! We did it! I grabbed the package and was just about to turn around when a chilly breath was on us. I looked over to the bed. Nothing was there. Me and Nathan slowly turned around.
A big shadow loomed over us. I looked up a slight more to see a big red eye staring at us.
"Where do you think your going?"