Chapter 6- Jessica

Sorry there is no photo it wouldn't work! I hope you enjoy the chapter though!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he said Chimera I instantly trembled. He wanted us to do something with a Chimera?!
   A Chimera that has a lion body on its shoulder is a fire breathing goat and for a tail is a snake that shoots poison.
   It's  so hard to beat. Hercules beat it once. And I heard that are pretty much best camper had ran into it but it was disguised as a chihuahua named Sonny. And even he just jumped off a bridge because he couldn't defeat it.
   Good thing he didn't die though. But still the thing is hard to kill. It's in like Hydra class hard to kill.
   But anyways I'm guessing Nathan didn't know what a Chimera was because he had that puzzling face again. But one look at me and he knew it was bad.
   "What's a Chimera?" He asked. I mean how could he not know what the beast was. It's so scary! " The Chimera is a hybrid between a lion, goat, and snake. The goat can breath fire and the snake can spit poison."
   Once I explained what I was I guessed Nathan had pictured what it looked like and he turned paler.
   "Wha-What would you want us to with a Chimera?" He sounded a lot more scared than before.
   "Well a near by Chimera has been really annoying me and these people here. I want you two to go kill it for me." He answered. My fear had come true. Well at least I would go down fighting a ferocious beast. But I also had Nathan. So maybe we could kill it and survive.
   "Ok," I answered, but I said it pretty much to just calm me. "Where is this Chimera?" I asked with a small quiver in my voice.
   He smiled. "Just out here and over that nearby mountain and you should find him. Then when you come back. I will make sure you have killed it and then tell you the information you need."
   Ok. I thanked Erin and Nathan and me went outside and started towards the mountain.
   "So, this Chimera," he started "Does it have any weaknesses?" He looked at me hopefully as we were walking towards the small mountain.
   "I don't remember." I answered him. I really didn't know. I couldn't really remember how Hercules had killed him. But I knew he had a pegasus. So that helped a bit.
   We started up the mountain. "I remember Hercules when he defeated the Chimera he had a pegasus."
   Nathan looked over at me. "Well then call that my little pony and let's get flying!" He said more confident.
   I rolled my eyes and smiled at his joke. I took out my whistle and blew. About after a minute I blew the whistle Shimmer came winding down. She neighed. I pet her mane and then hopped on.
  Then Nathan hoped on also and we took off. We were up the mountain in seconds. We looked down and saw a small opening. In the clearing in the middle of the mountains we saw something move.
   I motioned Shimmer to go down more. And then I could see what moved. About 300 feet below us was a very angry looking Chimera.