Chapter 8-Nathan

I ran over to Jessica as fast as I could telling her name. I didn't care about the Chimera anymore.
   I knelt down at her side. She looked so beautiful. Stop it! I mentally scolded myself.
   She was getting paler by the second. I got and idea. I frantically searched her pockets. And then, bingo! I found the whistle.
   I took it out and blew with all my might. Hoping the pegasus would come back. I couldn't hear anything but it must've worked.
   Soon Shimmer appeared out of nowhere. She looked as good as new. Wow lucky.
   I picked up Jessica in my tan arms and carried her to Shimmer. I put her on its back and then I hoped on. Held her on close as I steered the pegasus towards the apartment building at lighting speed.
   We landing right in front. I didn't care what mortals saw. I just wanted Jessica to live. As soon as I took her limp body off Shimmer she left.
   Probably didn't like the attention. I ran inside and quickly found Erin. I ran straight towards him and he looked over and his face turned almost as pale as Jessica's but now she was turning kinda green.
   "Erin help! The snake got her just as she cut off the goat head!" I said frantically. "Bring her up to my room." He said as he was leading me up some stairs.
   I didn't look where he was taking me. I just looked down at Jessica the whole time. Praying to the gods she would live.
   Erin opened a door in front of me and showed me in. It was a small rusty place. But I didn't really focus on it I was to busy focused on Jessica. I lied her on a small bed and took a chair and say right next to her.
   "Ok so I just need a little nectar, do you have some?" He asked me. I was barely listening but I pointed to her bag. He went over and took a little container that had some nectar in it.
   After that he put the container back that was only missing an half an inch of nectar. Than he came over with a bowl of liquid that looked blueish green.
   He helped put it all in her mouth and helped her swallow the stuff. About a couple seconds after that her face was turning back to normal.
   Erin turned back to me. "She should wake up in an hour. I'm guessing you defeated the Chimera?" I just nodded not taking my eyes of her. "Ok then I will write down the information you need." And then he bustled off.
   I just stayed there the whole time. Erin had handed me the note of where to go and I just kept thinking about what's going to happen next.
   I was deep in my thoughts when Jessica stirred. I instantly looked down. She was moving. Thank the gods!
   Her eyes opened slightly. She looked around a bit.
   "Where am I?"