He is Done

The Sheikah surrounded us, separated us, and stuck us in different rooms.

"Why won't you let me see him?!" I demanded angrily, near thrashing in my bed. "I demand to see him!"

Poler gave me a stern look. "We cannot allow that until you have fully healed."

I snorted. "Bye Link, see you in twenty years," I said sarcastically.

"Milady, you're being unreasonable."

I checked my bandages. They were really uncomfortable. "I'm cranky when I can't see my, um, best friend."

"I know he's not just your best friend."

"Who are you, Poler, my dad? Oh! Speaking of my dad, when I can I see my parents?"

"Not until you-"

I sighed. "Not until I'm healed, yeah yeah. But why is my healing so important?"

Poler sighed too. "Because it's tied to your emotions. And if you get excited, it will react, but your magic isn't all back yet, and it could be bad, and it's just a vicious cycle."

"Vicious cycle, mee mee mee mee mee."

"Milady, honestly!"

Hmmmm.... I wonder if- Milady, no. That wouldn't work no matter how hard you tried. Sooooooo, I can't use my magic to teleport me into Link's bedroom? Or even bring him here? No. My magic would stop you. Oh well. I'm hungry. Can you bring me some food? Absolutely not. I know that trick. Ugh! Can I just have a little bit of alone time? I swear on my life I will not attempt to use my magic. I swear. Fine. And I'll get you some food too.

"Thank you, Poler," I said, smiling and batting my eyelashes. "I appreciate it."

"You're welcome, milady."

He closed the door behind him. I was so frustrated and upset that I tore off a bandage on my arm, scrunched it up into a little ball, and threw it across the room. I repeated that with every other bandage on my body until a pile formed near the door.

Then I stopped. Because I felt something. My Triforce piece was.....joined by another. Oh my gosh, the Triforce of Power is there.....

"Hello, Zelda."

I jumped. "Hello?"

"I am the Triforce of Power. Do you understand why I came to you? My bearer has passed, so I joined your piece with Wisdom."

"Uhhhh, how come it hasn't spoken to me yet but you have?"

"Because, only I have the power to speak."

"And did you say, your bearer has passed?"

"Yes. Ganondorf did not teleport when Link attacked him with his sword. His body, when it came in contact with the light, couldn't handle it, so it sort of evaporated. Poof."

He's gone?! Ganondorf is dead?!

Ohhhhh no. My magic, no, it reacted. I teleported right into the kitchens. Then into the hallways. Then into the the large room.

"Zelda!" Impa exclaimed. "Why are you out of bed?"

"Magic..." I huffed. "And stuff. Where's Poler? I'm hungry!"

"Milady!" He walked past the door and saw me. "There you are! I brought you some food."

Finally. Someone who isn't accusing me of sneaking out of bed. You're welcome.

"Now take your food and go back to bed," Impa ordered. I took my plate and went back to my room grudgingly.

They didn't even let me tell them that Ganondorf is gone! We know. You know? We've known since it happened. Good Gorons, and you didn't tell me? You would've reacted. Which you did, I see. My magic's working again! I'm healed. You're right. He sighed. You can go see Link now. Lemme eat first.

My meal was delicious, thank you, Poler. I hadn't realized how hungry I was until I ate. I hadn't eaten for what, a week? No, less than that. Still. I was hungry.

I showered, got dressed in some fresh clothing, also thank you, Poler. A nice Sheikah woman helped me do my hair.

"Milady, you look lovely!" She exclaimed. "I wish I could get to see the look on his face when he sees you!"

"Who said anything about seeing anyone?" I said nervously.

The Sheikah laughed. "You did! Everything about you says, I'm nervous about going to talk to a boy. Oh! Is it Master Link? Oh! I can see you two together!"

I blushed. "Okay, I might be going to check on him, but nothing more!" I thanked her and left quickly, heading to Link's room.