Cuddling

Author's Cap ***

Hey you guys, I know, It's been forever. Honestly I'm considering to quit doing scenarios, that's why I took this long 2 update. Good news is, I'm still here XD
I can't quit Jay, so hell yeah I'm gonna continue writing. Love you guys, enjoy❤
************

You hugging Jay's shoulder when you stepped inside his place. He's working with his laptop on his lap facing the tv.
"You're here"He smiled, eyes fixed on the laptop.
"Yeah"You pecked his neck.

Jay invited you to his place. You are having a guest tomorrow and that's why the office sent you early so you could work overtime tomorrow.

"I bought sandwiches"You walked to the kitchen.
"U want 2 eat it right now?"you continued.

"Yes please honey" Jay replied.

When you bringing his food, you sit beside him on the sofa. Jay never mind if you go near him when he's working, as long as you wont distract him. You make sure the volume isn't too loud when you're watching.

"Tell me if I'm being a nuisance okay"You murmured. Jay nodding, his other hand holding the sandwich.

You watch the Amazing Spiderman, you always love Andrew Garfield. He is gorgeous, especially in spiderman. You can never get enough with him. When he jokes wittily to Emma Stone you're getting red, shy.  When he said he loves her you cover your mouth, smiling from ear to ear.
It is the romance that you always dream about, a superhero and an ordinary girl.

Then suddenly the tv's turned off.
"Wha~~~ Jayyy" You're glancing
"My work's done here"He shoved the laptop off his lap.
"Great, will you turn the tv on?"
"Tell me do you act like that in front of other man?"
"What do you mean?"You trying to snatch the tv remote from Jay's hand.
"Smiling, being cute like that"
"Jay"you can't help but smile.
"Don't ever smile like that to other man"
He put his hand on the side of your neck.

You laughed.

"Okay, will you turn the tv on? please" You tapped his bare chest.
"So you could smile to Garfield again?"He pinched your cheek "Nope" He slapped your thigh.
"Come cuddle with me" He signalling his thigh.