(A Plug; *It's not a plug but it is*) My Boyfriend Does My Make Up

You are sleeping in Jay's sofa in his office. Jay told you to come since you were unexpectedly sent early from your office. Jay just had a meeting outside his office with another rapper to collaborate, and told you to wait for him.

You startled by the sound of picture snapped, when you open you eyes Jay swiftly walk away, giggling by himself.
"Stop"You murmured.

He smiling, non-chalantly.

"Did I wake you?"He giving you his lap so you could lay on it.
"How was the meeting?" staring at him below his chin
"Good. What did you do? Don't tell me you laying here all the time"

"I went to the makeup store down there, bought lipstick. I bought that too (pointing at the fish cake), went back and fell asleep"
"Which store is it?"
"Down the alley, turn right near the intersection"
"That's a makeup store?"
"What do you think it is?"
"I think its a kind of beauty parlour or something"
"Hahaha it's not"
"So what else do you bought?"
"Yogurt, I left my yogurt at the office"

Jay laughing

"I gave you my card so you could buy something fancy but you bought yogurt"

Sometimes Jay gave you his black credit card, told you to buy clothes, shoes. But you barely bought them, you always spent his money for food.

"Babe they don't take credit card just to buy a yogurt, I only bought make up with that."

Jay laughing again

"I did buy me a dress, don't you remember that tight blue dress that I wore once. I bought it using your card"
"Yeah only that one I know" He mumbled
"You can't force a woman to shop, unless she's a shopaholic. We gotta be on our mood to shop"

Jay raising his hand, don't wanna argue.

"So when are we going to eat?"You rubbing your eyes
"I think we should wait for Simon D hyung, he said he has something to talk to me"
"Tell him come eat with us" You said, Jay nodded. "When will he come?"You continued
"He said at 7, what time is it ~~ 1 more hour then"
"So what should we do while waiting?"

Jay pouting, thinking.

"Babe, you didn't apply make up today?" He observe closely
"Yeah, its makeup free day. Let me show you the lipstick that I bought. You tell me if it suits me or not kay" You got up, grabbing your bag on Jay's desk.

"I got an idea, what if you do my makeup?" You smiling, excited.
"You said its your make up free day"He replied.
"But I want you to do it, I had seen lots of video challenges in youtube about their boyfriend does their makeup. You're gonna do it for me right?"You bitting your lips.

"What if I ruined your face?"He insisting, but you know he's buying your idea.
"I brought all the necessities just in case, I can wash my face after that. Please, we don't have anything to do hon"You begged

"Come here" Jay smiling. You swear you love this man. You pulling the table and putting all your make up in display.

"But you would tell me what should I do with it right?"He looking at all your stuff.
"I will tell you the use of each. Im not gonna teach you specifically. How bout that?Give me your phone"
"Why?"
"I wanna record us, we're gonna make history"
"What do you mean? You wanna put it out on youtube?"
"Do you think I'm crazy, I wont. Just give me, its not like a sex tape"

He laughing "But don't you dare to delete your pictures! I'll spank your butt"

You snorted.

"ewwww" You surprised seeing your face bloated when you're sleeping.
"I've warned you"He warned you once again.