Gyeonggido Trip

The fresh air filling your lungs when you take your parents to the Garden of Morning Calm in Gyeonggido that evening. Your mother loves flower, she's very excited and can't stop smiling seeing all the flowers. Sometimes she bowed to see the flower thoroughly. Your father walking beside her, throwing jokes wittily and sometimes teasing your mother. He likes your mother reaction when he tease her.
You walked behind them two, telling them your side of the story when you visited that place since living in Korea.

When your phone's ringing, you shoving your hand inside your bag and startled seeing the caller.
It's Oh Seung Hyun. You hesitating, thinking to pick up the call or not.
"여보세요 (Hello)" You greeted him.
"야 잘 지내냐 ? (How are u doing?"He said cheerfuly.
"그래요, 그 쪽은 ? (Yeah, how about your side?)"
"그 쪽은 뭐야 (what do you mean by side?). Anyway where are you?"
"왜요? (What's the matter?)"
"You promised me we could grab coffee before. I think today's the perfect time. What do you think?"
"Ckkk I can't do it today"
"Why? Where are you?"
"I'm not in Seoul, I'm in Gyeonggido right now. I'll be in Seoul by the night. I'm so~~"
"누구랑 같이 ? 남자친구? (Who are you going with? Boyfriend?)"
"Ckkk 이 보세요 (hey look here), why do I have to tell you with whom did i go with? 그리고 왜 저랑 계속 반말 해요? (Why did you always talking to me informally?"
"남자친구 같이 있어? (So you're with your boyfriend?)"
"Ckkk I can't believe we're doing this. I'm with my parents, that's why I told you I ca~~"
"I'll be there, I'm so bored since its weekend, that's a good idea. Wait for me"
"Wha??"
"Don't you dare leaving me, or not telling me where you are. I drive my self that far just to get a coffee~"
"Heyyy~~"
"Tell me do you drive there or ?"
"I can't drive a car. I take subway"
"It's good then, I can take you and your parents by my car. I'm so kind right?. I'll be there, give me an hour. Bye"

He disconnected. What a freak, he's a freak. But you can't deny that you feel like he's a kind guy.