Calm Before The Storm

You're on your way to AOMG's office to pick your boyfriend Jay Park before you went home. Jay can't pick you up since he's in the middle of practicing  dance for his new collaboration with a dance crew in Korea. That's why you brought a box of energy drink on your way and called for pizza to be delivered to his place. Gray waving his hand in front of AOMG office
"I'm sorry I have to call you oppa" You smiled, pulling out the drink box from the taxi.
"That's fine" Gray smiled, helping you carried the box. You called Gray to wait for you outside the office cause you can't call Jay himself.
"Is this ours?"He asked
"응 (yes) I'll treat you coffee next time, Im just tryin to make it simple so~ Did they already deliver pizza?" You replied
"Aigoo, it's my turn to treat you. No they haven't come? You called pizza ckckck 거마워 (Thank you)" Taking you inside the building.

"I heard your parents' here?" Gray continued
"Yes oppa, that's why I picked Jay, we're going to have dinner in my place, my mom's cooking hehe" rubbing your nose shyly.
"좋겠다 (that must be nice)" Gray leads you climbing the stairs.
"You can come with us oppa"
"됐어 (That's alright)"
"Ckk.. where are you taking me oppa? They're done practicing?" You wave to Simon D oppa downstairs, mouthing the pizza word to him, Simon D smiling to you, he make a heart with his hand reacting to the pizza word.

"To the dance practicing?~"
"What??? No no noo.. they can not see me" you surprised, traumatizing by the publication.
"Jay told me to take you there, don't be afraid. People already know Jay has a girlfriend"
"But they haven't see my face, what if they take my picture and publicize it?"
"*ur name* they're professional, don't worry, come here~"
"Oppa~~" You shivering when suddenly Jay face popped out from the door nearby. His face looks exhausted, he soaked in sweat and his white t-shirt stick on his body.

"Hy babe"He reached his arm to you
"Ya.. She's too scared of people, what are you going to do?"Gray oppa insisted abruptly.
"Wha what?" Jay shoving his way to your side
"I don't think we should do this, I'll wait in your room, u can practice"You pushed Jay, smiling bitterly.
"It gonna be alright, trust me" Jay pecked your cheek.
"I'll be inside"Gray said warmly.

"I got out only to see you"Jay sighed

"If you can't handle it that's okay. We're nearly done, you can wait comfortably in my room"Jay comforting you, then seconds later he pecked you again and going inside.

You are nervous, crossing your arms in front of your chest. 'Okay I'll just wait in his room, waiting for the pizza so nobody could see me~~ But I'm curious to see their practicing. Is it okay if I take a peek~Yeah I'll sneak my head just for a minute'You nodded to yourself.

When you're about to push the door open, suddenly Simon D oppa shove you inside.
"뭐해?"He said, making you squeaking, the delivery man followed you two going inside the room.
The practice door thankfully on the back corner of the room, so no one recognize your encounter.

You punch Simon D's back, annoyed, going right to the delivery man to pay.

Gray who's sitting near the door, smiling seeing you.
You bowed to the delivery man, when Jay and the leader of the crew (Well lets call it like that, since that person stand on the upfront with Jay) hugging. It looks like they're finished practicing.

"자 자 자 (alright) Pizza's here" Jay inform the crew, you are so embarassed. You can hear the crew mumbling, confused about who's buying it. When you're about to go out Simon D grabbed your shoulder, pointing the energy drink box near your feet. He signalling you to hand it to the people.

As you're handing the drink, Jay walk straight to you, and hug you like a spoiled child.

"The hell are you doing?"You pushed Jay's soaked body, he's so big that you are bending backwards.
"You soak my sweater oppa" You whine, now he pulled himself. You swear all of the crew eyeing you two except Simon D and Gray. The nearest crew near you and Jay looks shocked, and the drink box has been move to the front.

"You're buying us this?" Jay asked, he smiled, tease you. You snorted embarassed, puching Jay's abs. Its been like a minute in awkward untill the leader of the crew talk to Gray loud enough.
"Jay CEO buy us this?"
"네, 드세요 (Yes, please)" Jay smiled, you know Jay tried to save you. The crew clapped thankful.

"Next practice tomorrow right?"Jay continued, speaking to the dance team. The leader replied.

"Okay so I'll see you tomorrow, I gotta go now" He bowed and clapped.
"형 나 갈게 (Hyung I'm going)" Jay signaled his two hyungs, Gray and Simon D.

Jay put his hand on your shoulder while pushed you like a child train's game outside. You are so embarassed and can't say anything but just following Jay.

"I swear an article gonna appear tomorrow" You mumbled stepping outside.
"And I smell just like you, Mom and dad gonna be so~"
Suddenly Jay carried you.
"F~fuck Jay"You cursed

"You curse me hoho"He smiled, disbelief, but you know he didn't mind.
"I didn't mean to, you make me did i~ put me down, you're crazy" You pull his ear make him cringe.

Jay smiled.