Surprise Surprise (Part 1)

"Oppa I'll be there soon. Meet me outside" You talked to your phone. Jay invited you to his office for some unknown reason. He told you to put your best dress on and head to his office. U dont like the idea of it, and u were getting annoyed the whole time since it wasn't even a week since Jay publicly confirmed the relationship. U spent the whole days worryinh too much and put a fight with him but he assured u that its gonna be alright.

U thanked the taxi driver and jumped out his car. U see no signs from Jay so you dialed his number. That is when Loco popped out from the front door and call you.
"Loco yaaa.." You smiled, wave to him.
"Jay hyung? Here" He pushed a rose to you.
"Ooo? What ~~~"
"He's waiting at the rooftop, go inside" He smiled and passed you
"Whaaa~~"
"You look beautiful tonite, Im goinggg, 안녕 (Bye)"

"Haaaa, what is this?" U mumbled, glancing at the red rose in ur hand. U're very bad at lying, suddenly all of your worry wiped off ur face. Instead of worrying ure expecting Jay's surprise even more.
U straightening ur coat, hiding ur blue tank tight midi dress. Jay kinda like u in a tight dress, so u wear it for his consideration.

When u go inside the office Ugly Duck oppa bowed to you, waving another red rose and passed outside. It was never been this quiet in AOMG office like tonight, somehow it feels odd.
U sit on the sofa, about to call Jay when Simon D and Gray Oppa approached you.
"안녕하세요 오빠들" You bowed
Both of them smiling ear to ear see you.
"U look stunning tonight" Gray oppa smiled, you thanked him.
"Jay's at the rooftop but Im not sure should I just go or what"You tightened ur coat, embarassed cause this two oppas can see ur tight dress.

"I suggest you to take it slowly. He put a lot of work for this" Simon D oppa teased. They shoved you another red roses again.
"Thank you" U smiled
"Okay, we should go" Gray smiled, putting his hat on.
"But where are you all going?" You walked with them

"Ya..  Just go, today's our CEO rent all this building for you. So go, 가 (go)!!"Gray oppa tapped your shoulder.
"But its a bit creepy here alone oppa" you mumbled
"가라 (just go). Dont pretend u dont like it" Simon D teased you again.

"Hoody will be the last, climb that stairs up since Hoody is waiting on her office till she sees you. We all really dont wanna bother you two" Gray oppa kindly explaining. He tapped your head kindly untill Simon D pulled him outside. Simon D is kinda mischievous guy, while Gray oppa is more soft to you.

U sighed and climbed the stairs, Hoody seems impatient waiting for you.
"What took you so long" She mumbled, smiled. She shoved your last red roses, teased you and take the stairs down.
You smiled, embarassed. When you climbed the third floor you can feel your heart is racing, expecting.  You reached the rooftop door with excitement, you wait till your heart stop racing fast then you open the door.

Jay smiling seeing you.
"You know its ridiculous right" You cracked. Jay in all white, just like in his Aquaman MV. You told him you like his outfit in the video, so probably that's why he put the outfit again for you.
It seems like Jay found this all ridiculous too cause he didn't say anything.

"짜잔 (here it is)" He opened his arms, showing the surrounding. Cause you cant see nobody but him at the first time, now you look around the surrounding. Jay set 2 chairs and a table in white, 2 glasses and a bottle of Champagne inside an ice bucket. One sofa bared on the side. He even sets the candles on the table.

He put his white beat speaker on the table, and his phone for tuning in ur favorite song. Its Miguel - Simple Things.
He light candles in a heart form, your favorite red roses petals inside the heart form.

"You're idiot oppa" You cracked, smiling.
Jay's smiling. "Now lets see what you're wearing. I hope its something tight" He approached you.

"야아아아아 (heyyyy)" You snarled, making him laughed.
"Can i come near you?" He smiled.
You nod, Jay approached you. When he comes near you, he grabbed your waist and about to kiss you, but you stopped him.
"I dont wanna ruin this lipstick so fast. How about showing me around oppa" You snapped his chest with roses.
"Boo.. What do you wanna see?" he kissed your cheek, disappointed.

"First of all, im just reminding you i love all this idea. But dont ruin rose's petals. Just dont be okay, i love it as a package not in pieces" You put your roses on the table. Jay twirled his eyes.

"Lets sit first" He pulled you on his lap.
"And second its kinda awkward doing all this surprise date in your office. Im so embarassed seeing your peeps babe, please tell me ure not gonna do this again right?" You faced Jay, he twirled his eyes again. You laughing.

"But do you like this all or nah? Cuz if u dont i aint gon do this again" He take your hand lingering his neck.
"I aint really like it" You shrugged your shoulder
Jay frowning
"Im kidding" You smiled, "I could just cry if you didnt act like a pervert a minute ago" You added

"When?"
"Like right now, you are peeking inside this coat of mine. So im feeling like Ive been lasered by those slated eyes" You smiled.
Jay laughing.