Late Hour

'There is a story about a man who goes out in a butt ass naked, only covers his body with a coat. He doesn't talk to anybody but loves to follow women along. His smile is so frightening with a kinky hair about a shoulder covering side of his face. He smells like a liquor and talk dirty to any woman he met. And the rumor is sometimes we might see him in this neighborhood'
Sae Na's voice repeating in your head. 'Ignore it *ur name*. You're completely safe inside your apartment, nothing can harm you. Its just a rumor honey' you warn yourself.
Why its still 2 in the morning, why doesnt the sun just come up at this time. You're hating it evenmore since you cant sleep thinking about all the terror Sae Na left inside your head.

*Ting Tong* door bell rang.

You startled. 'Is it my bell?' your spine chills.

*Ting Tong* door bell rang again.

'Lets end this terror' you jump out from your bed. Every step you take makes you wanna scream, you're so frightened till you sweating cold.

Now you peek at the monitor to see who's outside.
"Who's that?" You call. Its a man, he tucks his head and only nodding. 'Oh my God his hair is an almost shoulder what if its that pervert' your head's panicking, you screaming inside. 'Wait a minute is that a snapback? Ughhhhh'

You tap the password and Jay's smiling from the opened door.
"Oh my God... If i didn't know you better i might call the police now ughhh" irritating at him, Jay's laughing. He enjoys your reaction.

"Yee laugh... What are you doing here?" drying your forehead.
"Hahahaha did i scare you?" he cracks.
"Why you're here?"
"Im sorry.. Are you welcoming me or what?" he still thinks its a joke but when he sees your face he stop laughing.

"Mm I just got back from the shooting and the place is nearer to you than mine, so I ended up here" he said honestly.
"Why didn't you tell me?" still irritating
"I was trying to but then my phone was running out of battery and i just decided to pull in" peeking at your face. "Soo umm.. Can i sleep over tonite? Tomorrow's sunday so umm" he still looking at you.
"Take your shoes off" you said walking inside. You are about to go inside the bedroom when Jay's pulling your hand.

"Im sorry.. Did I scare you?"He said, you're not in the mood to talk.
"Baby what happened?" He rubbed your hand.
Your muscles loosened when he called you that.
"Come here" he pulled you into a hug.

"There is a rumor about a pervert in this neighborhood. They say he's an absolute jerk. Im so scared hearing that. When you were out there i thought you are him" You said inside his chest.
"Im sorry.. I didn't know that"
"Its okay.. You can be annoying sometimes" you bite his chest "Ouch..." he crumpled.

"Dont joke like that again" you smiled.
"Im sorry" kissing your head.
"You know what... At times like this I surely was wondering if my man were a superhero, so he could smash all the perverts. I mean yeahh I need a man who's capable to protect me" You said.
"Did you watch superheroes movie tonite?" He pushed you out from his chest.
"Iron man" you smirk
Jay's laughing.

Then the door opened, there's a person both of you are surprised to see.