Know Your Name

*Author Cap*

Guys Ima still learning bout writing scenario so let me know your thoughts about my writing. Anything, contents, language (my english considered poor, biggest apology ). So let me know my wrongs, I'll work hard to fix it and to make it better. I accept request, will work hard to please you guys desire (underline im considered as being very bad at doing smut scenario so please try to take care of me, 부탁한다 ❤). Hope you guys enjoy it .

It was friday night when you accompanying your bestfriend Han Sae Na going to the club. She wants to see indie music performance at d club n she's been begging desperately to you to go with her. Left with no choice, you were approving her invitation so she would stop her masochist behaviour.

"Ure not pissing aight?" Sae Na smiled, taking out her eye smiles seeing you.

"If i answer that will you send me home?" Inhaling your soda.

"As expected, ure my best friend" Tapping your butt to tease you.

The club is crowded with people while both of you are sitting distant from the dance floor. They have a little stage in front of the dance floor for the dj, but that day they swept the dj to the side, placing music instruments. And that makes the club doesnt look like one, you bet most of them are bands fan.

Suddenly people clapping their hands welcoming the band.

"Omoo.. They're coming, do you think i should go near them?" Sae Na asking, u know she doesn't asking for your permission because a minute later she's already gone.

"Just as i thought Han Saen Na u are really.. ouch..." U growl, a guy just shoved your side.

"Idiot drunkard" You complaint. That drunkard shoved you quite hard that purse on your lap throwing all your stuff down. But you recognize that drunkard also dropped his phone, you look up for him but he's already gone. Well he should call his phone up if he wants it back. Considering he's not in d condition right now, he probably wont call soon. Unexpectedly that phone rings, u smirk and answer the phone. Its that drunkard asking for his phone. From his voice he sounds okay, maybe not with his body. He asks you to go out at the clubs balcony. Sae Na is enjoying herself alone so you dont wanna bother her and silently go outside.

You can feel the air went colder outside, regreting didn't take your coat with you. Slightly you could see that drunkard outside, he wears a baseball jacket with jeans and face his back from you. No one there except him so he certainly is the drunkard.

"Hi there, ure the drunk oopps phone owner right?" U said, cursing your mouth for saying things you didnt mean.

"Yeahh.." He turned around and you recognize him. That star tattoos on his neck peeking from his jacket. He's Jay Park, that Kpop Star. Since you live in Korea you know who exactly he is. He's multitalented, he sings, raps, dances, but he isn't your favorite, you love Bigbang eversince you know them.

"well here... " you offer his phone, smiling. He's already smiling even when you call him rudely, his pinkish plump lips about to get numb if he keeps smile, or maybe his teeth get dry. Okay forget about that, ure just imagining.

"Thanks.. I didnt know where i dropped this" He said.

"Well you literally shoved my side and i gotta collect all my fallen stuff afterwards" U rattle, annoyed remembering his act before.

"Did i ?? Im so sorry" He said, embarassed.

"Never mind, I got your sorry now." You said, well his celebrity status made you flattered. But not too much, a little, underline that, a little.

"So.. Do you enjoy the club" He asked, pushing his phone down his pocket.

"My friend does.." U answered.

"How come?"

"Well... I got this free ticket to see that band inside, i was losing my mind n showed it to her making her tag me along, so you know.." U explain it, now you're flustered why did you tell him all that story. Oh my God you must been drinking some alcohol, that barista down there might smuggled some alcohol to your lime soda. But why would he? Oh my God, what are you talking about, your thoughts running wild.

"Yeah me either, I didnt know that band was going to perform, I came to chill out with my group but the dj hasn't even appear. That's strange, do you think they'll shut that band off?" He asked, smiling again.

"Well.. I think maybe the dj will come up late, he has to wait till that band got out right?" You laugh, thinking how happy you'll be when that performance ends. But Jay's laughing too. He is.... Weird, okay maybe you too.

"Okay i gotta go back now, my friend might look for me now.

"Okay..." He nods, thanking you with his smile once again.

But then he calls you again.

"Wait.. So its just like that, Do you know me?" He said, now when you're turning your back he looks confident. U hate this side of a celebrity, their bragging, ugh.

"Ure the Jay Park, so?" U replied, about to walk out again.

"Okay since you know me, at least i should know your name. I dont mean to harm you, dont worry, I just wanna know your name" He gives that quite conceited smile.

"Im y/n.. I gotta run now. Bye" slanting your eyes.

"Heyy... Can i get your number?" He shouts behind your back, wishing you come back.

You snorting and leave him behind. Just because he's a celebrity he thinks he could get any girls. Who he think he is, its ridiculuous if his mind works that way. Furthermore you have no interest on dating a celebrity. Just the thought of it making you laugh, literally impossible instead of funny.