New Year Party (Part 2)

Jay gulping down his vodca beside you, he smiling ear to ear as the alcohol works. Simon D and Loco standing across the room giggling to each other. Gray standing on the other side of yours. You found Gray oppa is very interesting and charming so you keep talking to him.

Hep and some AOM crew are already controlling the atmosphere by some of their moves. You cant help yourself but screaming by the excitement.
"You like b-boying too ?" Gray asking
"Im Jay Park's girlfriend afterall"Jay laughed bluffily.

"She's a hiphop goddess hyung, she hears Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean and stuff" Jay continued.
"Really?" Gray surprised
"I just love it oppa, geunyang" You added
"Babe do you think i should go there" Jay asked, Gray encouraged him, yelling.

"Gooo" You pushed him. Jay charges upward. People shout in excitement.
Jay is jay, you know he loves dancing more than singing. He slides forward, stunting on his move. You applauding. You know that night you are officialy his girlfriend. All of the times you two have tried to keep it down but right now you bet most of the people there which is all Jay's friend will know you are his girlfriend. Jay making a hand stand on his elbow, you wowing even more.

When Jay done, he slipped his hat on your head making you blush. People clapping and the crowd started to split enjoying their time again.
"Im going to the bathroom" You whisper silently, Jay points to the corner of the room. You excuse yourself from the AOM and AOMG crew who surrounds Jay and go straight to the restroom.

Actually you wanna give Jay some more space cause you know all that party he circles you around. You wanna give him a quick break.
You slowed yourself purposely to give more time when you hear some girls talking outside the restroom. Its a small restroom, it only has 2 small chamber for people to do their bussiness, and you are inside one of them. You bet its one of Jay's dancer who is talking while fixing their makeup. Jay told you to use his restroom at his office upstairs but you dont wanna pull peoples attention when you walk those stairs.
"That girl is Jay's girlfriend really?" Asked the first girl.
"I think so.. She attracts AOMG's attention tonight. I remember she was at our dance practice once but that time she was not this pretty" The other responded.
"Aaa you're right. And that time she and Jay weren't look this close before, maybe Jay didn't like her at that time"
"Amado (maybe), maybe she did some touch up on her face so Jay could like her" Then they laughed leaving the room.

You are so annoyed, what is their problem even if you did some procedure its not their problem. You walked out in angered. When you are about to go to Jay you remember you wanna give him some space, that's when you climb silently to his office.

When you are checking his desk lightly you startled cause Jay's suddenly appear.
"Kkamccak ah (you startled me)" You crossed you hand sitting on his desk.
"What are you doing here? The party's down there" He said
"Aniii... You go, Ill stay here"
"What happened? The mood is crazy i know, Do u wanna go home?"
"Noooo.... Can i open this notebook?" You smiled, seeing his notebook on the desk.
"Not right now babe.. Come on, Its almost the countdown" He lazily hugs you.
"I know... Can we just count it down up here?" You hug him back.
"Whats the difference, lets count together down there. What happened" he smiled
"I suddenly feel small oppa"
"Why suddenly?"
"I dont know, i think people are starting to speculate about our relationship. Compared to all them who am i?"
"Jamna..." He smiled "Just like that? Let me show you who are you"
He pulled your hand following him downstair. You swear every once of your energy flies out when Jay pull you to the party once again.

The other AOMG Crew started to shout as its 1 minute to the countdown.
"Do you really wanna know who you are?" Jay smiled, holding to your hand.

"Ja.. Yeoreobun, its nearly new year.. 30 seconds to 2016" Simon D heated up the party.
"We AOMG had keep the good work all this years, our director Jay Park" (People clapping, Jay waving) "and all of the AOMG's we about to lit the 2016" (people screaming) "Ja... Lets count it up, 20" counting down

Jay smiled at AOMG and suddenly turn your body to him. Face to face you could see him smiling from ear to ear.
"Ive told you I'll show who your really are right?" Jay smiled, he lift your arms on his shoulder then he pull your waist closer.
"Oppa are you crazy?" You push his body but his grips already lock your waist.
"Whoo hyung" Loco wooing both of you, some of people's attention must be on you two that night. And you still dont know what's happening on Jay's head right now.

10! 9! 8! 7! 6!

Jay nod his head teasing you, you could see his smile getting bigger each time he moves close.

5! he peck your lips, you startled, 4! His hand grab your neck and peck your lips again, you struggling between his chest, 3! He rest his another hand on your waist and peck you again, 2! He pouted on your lips 1! He doesnt care and sweetly bombarding your mouth.

Author cap❤
Guys my english is never been perfect from the very first time i started this. But this time its a lot more worse, please understand, i wrote this one in a hurry cause i dont want you all to wait this part any longer (I know im taking a super lot of time for this sub part alone). Im Sorry, Please kindly understand me. Enjoy