In The Club 3

Your visions a bit blurred but you still can manage yourself. Jay Park, your boyfriend, just gave you one pitcher of vodca since you insisted so much. He has never let you drink it by the way, he is okay with beers but never let you drink any alcohol stronger than that. You, yourself is not a good drinker but you drink only when you wanna have a good time, and now is a good time with AOMG. Sae Na can't handle vodca, but by the look of her eyes you know she started to be drunk by bottles of beers.

"I wanna go to the restroom" You whispered to Jay. Jay rested his arm which circling your waist all the time.
"Want me to come with you?"He suggested looking worried.
"No I can't go alone" You ensured him.
"Or I can go with you?"Sae Na included.
"No no, Im fine"You responded, get up from your seat. Jay still put his hand to you waist.
"I'll take my phone with me if you're that worried" You grabbed your phone with you, Jay cracked.

Then you went out, finding the hint board to the restroom. Your legs quite unstable so you're leaning to the wall.
When you push the restroom's door you are startled cause a guy is leaning to the toilet, peeing.
"Oh my God, 죄송합니다 죄송합니다 (I'm sorry, I'm sorry)" You bowed apologizing, quickly closing the door.
When that man going out from the restroom, he bumped to you who is still standing, startled outside the door. Your phone's flew off.

"죄송합니다, 죄송합니다 (I'm sorry, I'm sorry)"You bowed again.
"God.. Where's my phone"You mumbled, trying to search for your phone under the dim light. You're so embarassed that it wakes you from your drunk.

"여기 (here)"Somebody hand it to you.
"Oo.. 감사합니다 (Thank you)"You lowered your head, grabbing your phone, when you're about to turn back that man continued
"We meet again"He smiled, you turn your back, trying to focus your sight, warm green buttoned shirt, jeans
"Aaaaaa... Hi, I was trying to find the restroom but I got lost"You said, now that you see his face carefully, he is handsome. He's korean but his eyes are big and sharp, strong jaw line, pointy nose, and he has a cherry lips like Jay.
"Its on the end, across this lane"He continued
"예 감사합니다 (Yes Thank you)"You said, when you about to turn your back he replied again.

"You're on the 3rd floor too yeah"He smiled
"Yeahh my friends here so"You added, then your phone buzzed,
"Thank you so much, bye"and you run to the restroom.

"I got lost to the male restroom, dont worry I'm on my way to the female's" You said to Jay on the phone.