(⁎˃ᆺ˂)Hurts like hell(⁎˃ᆺ˂)

I woke up remembering....."...I'm alone" I got up and got dressed, I put on some black shorts, white long sleeve shirt and I just went barefoot cause there mostly grass here. I walked to where there was a waterfall "...maybe, if I just train, I won't feel alone...anymore." I started training. I couldn't think of anything but then I heard a sound, I stopped "whos there" I was facing the opposite way "umm...I was looking for Sasuke-kun house" *its Sakura* I said "well its not here" I coved my eyes with my hair and I tried to pull my shirt to cover my mouth and nose Sakura said "well help me find it or I'm staying right here" I rolled my eyes I said "fine" I started walking not facing Sakura.

~timeskip~

We were at the uchiha clan is I said " were here happy? " Sakura yelled " SASUKE-KUNNN " I rolled my eyes and started walking away Sakura said " Hey, do you know where Sasuke-kun house is? " I sighed I said " I dont know why dont you look for yourself " I started walking away again ignoring the yelling. I was in the forest/woods (i forgot what i called it again) I heard someone training? I hide my chaka and saw that it was Sasuke * heh lets try something * I threw a rock at Sasuke seeing if he can Dodge it but he didn't Sasuke yelled " WHO THREW THAT " he turned to where I threw the rock I said " ha you can even dodge a rock " Sasuke yelled " WHO ARE YOU " * why don't I just play around for a bit, it will take 'it' of my mind * I said " hey why don't you keep me company for a little bit " I started throwing rocks at Sasuke from everywhere, Sasuke was 'tying' to dodge them.

~a min later~

Sasuke caught the rocks and he looked up * the sharingan, but only 2 * I said " I see, you can final- " I was cut off as Sasuke threw the rocks back at me Sasuke said " come out " I smiled I said " you want avenge don't you and by killing Itachi for your clan " Sasuke yelled " HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT " I laughed I said " if you want answers come and get me " I started jumping to tree to tree watching Sasuke behind me.

Sasuke POV

I was training until a rock hit me I yelled " WHO THREW THAT " I faced where the rock was thrown ??? said " ha you can even dodge a rock " *WHOS IS THAT PERSON* I YELLED " WHO ARE YOU " I stared at the tree the person was on ??? said " hey why don't you keep me company for a little bit " * keep them company ha, that's every funny * rocks started coming from everywhere * where is that person at.

~a min later~

I caught the rocks *heh* I looked up ??? said " I see, you can final- " I threw the rocks cutting them off I said " come out " * who is it * ??? said " you want avenge don't you and by killing Itachi for your clan " * how, HOW DID THEY KNOW WHO ARE THEY * I yelled " HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT " I heard a laugh * why are they laughing * ??? said " if you want answers come and get me " * ah there really annoying * I jump up a tree following them behind, as I was following them behind I saw long gold hair it shine. The person looked at me and turned a little bit, the hair covered a bit of the eye but I saw red it was like a light and dark red and almost looked like she's hurt  * how did she know about Itachi * I almost caught her but she disappear out of no here.

Naruko POV 

I disappeared and ended up at my house * empty, its quite * I opened the door and slam it close " I couldn't think of 'them' " I smiled, I was going to walk to my bed but my legs couldn't move. I tryed to move but I fell on my keens " i-im afraid of b-being alone " I felt tears coming down my cheeks. I tried to stop them but they keep on pouring out like a water fall * why am I feeling this way is it because 'there' gone or I'm scared *my heart was hurting, I keep on thinking how alone I was but I remembered ' if you ever think you're alone remember we are in you're memories and you're heart. don't forget us and remember we are family and you are not alone ' I looked in the mirror, I looked like a scared, weak child * I need to get stronger and better.