( ^)o(^ )A Other Dimension?( ^)o(^ )

~next day~
I woke up to Sakura yelling, I got my mask and put it on, I got up with the covers and Sakura looked at me I said " what you looking at " Sakura just looked at Sasuke and started yelling again, I got dress fast when they weren't looking I said " let's go " I walked out and Sasuke walked out too but Sakura walk out mad. I looked at a door that says 'keep out' I just walk pass it when Sakura opened the door there was a black thing, it pulled all of us in, then everything went black.
I woke up and I was in the woods with Sasuke, Sakura but I wasn't wearing my clothes but a dress, I got up and saw Sasuke and Sakura wearing something too, then they woke up and got up Sakura was wearing a dress too but it was different( I'm too lazy so here a pic of there clothes

Sakura she as a hat on to cover her face and Sakura had red lines in her hair and her eyes are dark green and had devil's honors on her head

Naruko has a hat to cover her face too but she has a tail and fox ears on her head and her eyes are bloody red fox eyes and she has teeth like a fox and her hair has black lines

Well Sasuke looks the same but his sword is in Naruko chest its like magic but on Sakura hand has bombs but only Sasuke can take out the sword and make the bombs come out Its like magic I tell you but they don't know yet ( ̄▽ ̄)

Its like magic I tell you but they don't know yet ( ̄▽ ̄)

) Sakura said " where the hell are we " I look at Sakura and gave her a 'really' look, she looked at me Sakura said " what you looking at " I sighed I said " you really ask that when you are the one who opened the door that said 'keep out' " Sakura looked away and looked at Sasuke Sakura said " Sasuke you know that's it's not my fault right " she gave Sasuke puppy eyes. Sasuke looked at Sakura Sasuke said " it is " he turn around and walked away.  I just sighed and walked away to where Sasuke is,  Sakura was running to us,  she was yelling about us leaving her behind,  which it is good leaving the annoying thing behind.  Sakura caught up with us,  me and Sasuke sighed because the quite time was over.  Sakura started talking to Sasuke about if he would protect her and making the new Generations of the Uchiha,  Sasuke just ignored her ans she just keep on talking but we just noticed that we don't look the same,  well I know I don't look the same.  I stopped walking and Sasuke,  Sakura stopped and turn around to me I said " we look different " Sasuke said " hn " Sakura said " well my body is different " Sakura was touching her breast,  I smiled,  I was going to make Sakura jealous I said " wow Sakura your breast got a little big " Sakura smiled Sakura said " ya my breast is bigger then yo-" Sakura look at my breast " WHY ARE YOUR BREAST BIGGER THEN MINE " I just said " I don't know maybe I'm drinking more milk then u " Sakura grabbed Sasuke hand and put it to her breast Sakura said " my breast feels good right Sasuke " he just said " feels like a cardboard" Sakura pulled Sasuke hand to my breast Sakura said " how does Naruko's  feels " Sasuke said " like a pillow " when Sasuke pulled his hand away from my breast and pulled out a sword and took out some bombs out of Sakura's hands.  All of us were confused what just happened but we heard people coming with fire and yelling " there they are after them " they started running to us,  me,  Sasuke,  Sakura stand to fight the people but everything went black again. I woke up, in my room where Sasuke and Sakura were wake too,  I feel my face to make sure my make was on,  it was on.  I got up and open the door everyone was there but not everyone made it, we walked out of the room to join the others.

~sorry it's so short we'll see u in the next story byeeeeee (*^﹏^*)~