( ̄ε(# ̄)The Tournament( ̄ε(# ̄)

When I look around there was a little bit of people who passed, I think there names are Hinata, Shino, Kiba, Gaara, Kankuro, Temari, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kabuto. What I heard was that Gaara, Temari and Kankuro, arrived in the Tower, completing the test, in only 1 hour and 37 minutes, beating the old record by 4 hours, on top of that Gaara didn't have one scratch on him.

He sounds 'interesting' very 'interesting', I wasn't paying attention to what the person was talking about but I heard some of the things that sound interesting "After seeing how many people passed the previous test, it need to be cut in half before the Chuunin Exams can continue. so a preliminary round will be held" but then some guy named Kabuto decides to quit, saying that his body is to exhausted to continue "The preliminaries are made up of one-on-one fights between all the remaining participants, the fights will be chosen at random, and the winner of each fight would be guaranteed a spot in the Third Test. If a draw occurs neither participant would move on. All participants along with their instructors watch the fights. You lose if you give up, die, become unconscious, or are unable to continue for some other reason."

(I'm justgoing to skip the fighting part cus I don't think I'm every good at them..sorry )

Preliminary Exam
Winner: is  with  this ' Fought With:
Is  with  this }
Round 01 - 'Uchiha Sasuke'          
vs            {Akado Yoroi}

Round 02 - 'Aburame Shino'           
vs            {Zaku Abumi}

Round 03 - 'Kankuro'                        
vs            {Tsurugu Misumi}

Round 04 - 'Haruno Sakura'          
vs            'Yamanaka Ino'

Round 05 - 'Temari'                           
vs            {Tenten}

Round 06 - 'Nara Shikamaru'        
vs            {Kin Tsuchi}

Round 07 - 'Uzumaki Naruko'       
vs            {Inuzuka Kiba}

Round 08 - 'Hyuuga Neji'                
vs            {Hyuuga Hinata}

Round 09 - 'Gaara'                             
vs            {Rock Lee}

Round 10 - 'Dosu Kinuta'              
vs            {Akimichi Chouji}

(Sakura n Ino was a draw)

After that we are in the 3rd and final test in the Chuunin Exams, they said that its fairly similar to the preliminary matches because Like the preliminary matches the fights are made up of one-on-one battles between all the remaining participants, the fights are also chosen at random. However, unlike the preliminaries, if you win one match you go on to fight another until there's only 1 person left and you only increase your chances of becoming a Chuunin, not guarantee them. Another change is the enormous amount of people watching each fight. This audience of people even includes several Kages, and people from 'many villages' *so other people from other villages are watching too plus several kages*  but due to Sakura and Ino's match ending in a draw and as Gaara killing Dosu before the Tournament could take place, only eight people were left to fight in the 3rd test of the Chuunin Exams.

Before the 3rd and final test starts we have a month break to get ready, but I don't know how but I feel something is going to happen that the final test. I need to train to get better.

~at Naruko home~

When I was walking home, I saw a piece of paper on my door, I opened the paper and read it "Dear Naruko, we will not be coming back anytime soon....we love you but Naruko were sorry plz dont hate us. You have showed us what love is, we are family, we dont need blood and we are sorry for leaving you alone for so long but if you ever think youre alone remember we are in youre memories n youre heart. Don't forget us and remember we are family and you are not alone. sincerely, akatsuki".

I fell on my knees I said "there not coming back..." I took off everything that was on my face. I stayed quite for a little bit but I started crying out loud "WHY AM I ALONE AGAIN, I DONT WANT TO BE ALONE ANYMORE" I was crying so hard I believe that the whole village can hear me. I stopped crying after crying so much, I picked up my stuff and the paper, I opened the door and closed it. I throw my stuff on the floor and walked to a mirror I said  "wow eyes are more red" I walked to my bed and fell on it "I have to train hard tomorrow" I fell asleep.

~sorry that this one is sooooooooooo short like the other one, I tryed to think for this story~