『I don't want to be alone again』

Naruko POV

I opened my eyes and sat up while looking around the room, I found myself in my room *did Itachi take me home* I pulled my blankets off and slid off the bed.

I walked into the bathroom and did my business then I got dressed while walking out my door I picked up my mask and put it on as I was almost out the door I saw a note hanging on the door.

I took the note off the door reading "the Akatsuki" I flip it open "Dear Naruko, we're sorry about this but we will be gone for 6 months, there's new fresh food and drinks in the fridge and keep track on the food, we love you Naruko, take care of yourself".

I took the note I said " its from Akatsuki " I read the note it said " sorry Naruko we will be gone for 6 months there's new food we took out the bad food we love you Naruko take care " I put the note in a box, I walked outside I jump on the roof and walked I felt the villages hate I go to the place I go when I feel alone it was in the Wood's I bring food with me and when I felt sleepy I sleep on the grass.

3 days go by

I walked out of the village and walked over to a river I heard a footstep I looked around and the footsteps got closer I got up and ran as fast as I can I jumped on trees and I stopped running and looked around then someone grabbed me ?? Said " so you're the jinchuriki of the 9 tails fox demon " I got a look at him he had black hair and that's the only thing I saw and everything went black.

sometime later

I woke up tied to a table ?? Said " well well look who up " I looked at when the voice came from but I can't see it was dark I said " who are you " the black hair walked over to me I saw his face ?? Said " I'm Orochimaru " * that's Orochimaru the Akatsuki said that if I see him I have to run *

I looked at him I said in a cold tone " what are you going to do to me " he smiled at me Orochimaru said " how would you feel to have all the tail demons in you Naruko well not the sand tail it in someone else and don't be so cold to me " I said " no " he looked at me mad Orochimaru said " don't worry it won't hurt you will have the byakugan, Sharingan, rinnegan too ".

He started sealing the tail demons in me and he put something in my eyes I said " s-stop it hur-ts ahhhhh!!!! STOP!!!! " it took 2 days it hurts so much and it was the first time I cried in pain I yelled and kicked and after all that was done Orochimaru said " I'm going to help you use your eyes and if you try to run I'll lock you up " I looked at him I just node he smiled at me.

5 months later

Orochimaru sent me back to the village but Orochimaru put a curse mark on me, for the first time I felt scared I walked in the village but it was at night I walked in my house * thank god they didn't sell it * I missed a lot of missions maybe but I was happy that it was night I didn't have my mask on I went to sleep.

the next day

I woke up and got dressed I put on black shorts and a red and White shirt on and put my mask on and my shoes and put bandages on my arms I had seals on me and I combed my hair I walked out and walked to the woods * all the villagers look at me in hate and why am I scared if Orochimaru *

When I look at where I was, I was in the woods I sat on the grass and took off my mask, I felt so alone * all I need to do is wait for 1 month then my family will come back but why do I feel so alone right now * I felt something going down my face * why am I crying I don't feel sad why am I crying so hard *