(*^ω^*)fox demon(*^ω^*)

Everyone had passed and especially Naruko, which had been a surprised for everyone. Iruka-sensei walked into the loud classroom, soon the loud talking quiet down "I'm very happy everyone passed, but now you'll be put on teams, I will call out your name and team number alright, team 1 is-".

As the rest of the teams were being called, Naruko looked outside the window, watching the birds feed their children "-team 7 is Sakura, Naruko, and Sasuke, team-" "why do I have to be teamed up with Naruko" Sakura whispered.

"Now everyone has been assigned to a team, wait here until your sensei comes and calls your team number that's all I have for you guys" Iruka-sensei said as he left the classroom.

Naruko POV

One by one each team left, only leaving our team the only one in the room "we've been here for hours! Where's sensei?!" I turned my head to Sakura rolling my eyes making sure she saw. She started to walk towards me "did-did you just roll your eyes at me?" I stayed unfazed saying "so what?" Sakura was fuming "your not allowed to roll your eyes at me" I looked at her in the eyes "I just did" "you-YOU -".

The door slammed open making Sakura go quiet "meet me at the roof" said the man who I believe is our sensei and disappeared. We got up and walked to the roof.

As we were up on the roof sensei told us to sit down so we did "alright to get to know each other let's talked about yourself, what's your name, what you like, what are your dislike and what is your dream" Sakura raised her hand and sensei nodded to her "sensei why don't you show us how it's done?" *really?* sensei looked at Sakura "fine, my name is Kakashi and what I like is stuffnyou will know when you get older, what I dislike is- you don't want to know, and what I dream about well I never thought about it, pinky your up".

Sakura smiled "my name is Sakura Haruno and what I like is 'looks at Sasuke' and what I dislike is that Ino pig and Naruko, what I dream about is 'looks at Sasuke and sighs happily' " "emo boy your up".

Sasuke kept his eyes on the ground as he spoke "names Sasuke uchiha, what I like is nothing, what I dislike are fan girls, and my dream will become a reality" realizing I'm the last one I spoke before Kakashi-Sensei called me "my name is Naruko Uzumaki, what I like is ramen, what I dislike are people looking down on me and my dream, I don't know yet".

Kakashi-sensei clapped his hands "tomorrow at 8am meet me at the training ground, if don't want to throw up,don't eat anything" and he disappears.

at the training ground at 8:00am and if you don't want to throw up, don't eat " then Kakashi disappear, Sakura looked at me, Sakura said " don't think this is over Naruko " I looked at her and got up and walked to the door I looked at Sakura, I said " I don't care your just one of those fan girls don't get to full of yourself " I open the door and closed it I heard Sakura yell and I saw the door open I thought it was Sakura but it was Sasuke who opened the door I looked away and walked away. Sasuke caught up to me and we just walked outside our houses are kind of close so we walk together this one time.

timesikp

We were in front of the Uchiha clan I turn right and walked in the woods Sasuke just went to his house the Uchiha clan. When i was walking in the woods, I heard someone talking I jump on a tree and I saw a woman talking to some man, she yelled at him and he hit her, I didn't know what's was happening so I jumped off the tree and started walking home. I live in the woods because the villagers will came in my house and break stuff in my house so i move out here and nobody comes here so the akatsuki can come when ever they want they said that i can't come over no more i was mad but they said they will come over when they have time to come. I opened the door then closed it and took of my clothes and put on my pj's on there were black and they have red clouds on it, the akatsuki give me it I was happy when they did. I sat on the bed and lay on the bed I pull over the covers on me and fell a sleep.