(=w=) The Exam!! (=w=)

today was the Exam Kakashi signed us in the Exam. we were walking to the exam area, when we walked in there was people at a fake jutsu door. I thought at least Sasuke will see it but I was wrong, Sasuke and Sakura tried to get pass them, I looked at the time and it was almost time, I sighed I said " Sasuke, Sakura that's a jutsu and its almost time for the exam to start " Sasuke and Sakura looked at me and I just turn around and started walking. Sasuke and Sakura started to walk with me and they were still looking at me and we just went in the exam room in time and sat down then the exam person (what do they call them again I forgot >x<) said " YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CHEAT, IF YOU DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE TEXT NEXT YEAR..." (there's more but I'm too lazy and I cant remember how it went >.<)

~???POV~

after a hour 18 people left.(I'm just going to do this I'm just lazy :p)

Sakura:*wait if I use chakra with out them noticing I might cheat*

Sasuke:*hm, I hope they notice*

Naruko:"ahhh, I'm bored"(said it quietly)"and I'm done with everything" sighs

~the 10 question~

??? said " now for the ten question...." some people left and some people stayed for the ten question ??? said " well done you guys pass the ten question.. blah,blah,blah" everyone was confuse for a sec but Naruko said " it was to test if we would stay or not blah blah" then a woman came flying throw the window with a long paper (DXX sorry I cant remember well)

~Naruko POV~

when that woman came in throw the window with the long paper it had (it had something on it I forgot ╥﹏╥ and I'm trying to remember everything and not use the internet for help (≧∇≦)/ )

~timeskip(*)~

We were taken to the next exam, there were gates around the a Forest ??? Said " you will be getting a haven scroll or a earth scroll but you must have both the haven and earth scroll and then.... " I went to get the scroll and we got the earth scroll and then every team got one ??? Said " ok now every team got one its time to start " right when she said that the gates open and all of us ran in. We ran to fine the other scroll, I stopped and hit Sakura and Sasuke on there neck and they passed out. I draped them to the door and went to look for the other scroll.

~a sec. Later~

I got the other scroll and pulled Sakura and Sasuke in the tower when I did they woke up and I was putting the scrolls down in the right place and poof smoke came out and there was Iruka standing there Iruka said " you guys are the first to arrive blah blah blah... ( the lazy came over meeee ) wait here for 5 more days and there's rooms for you guys, it will have your names on it bye" ( ah forgot when you get the scroll and put them together and they see your face the name will pop on a door) I waked to fine my door, I looked and saw my door with my name on it next to my door was Sasuke's door. I sighed and opened the door and locked it, I made sure that there is no cameras or anything, I took off everything and I just laid down on the bed with just my underwear and T-shirt on. I heard a knock at the door, I walked up to the door I said " who is it " ??? Said " Sasuke " I said " what do you want? " in a mean tone Sasuke said " open the door " I said " why? Should I do that " ??? Said " just open the door " * ugh Sakura here too * I said " I won't say it again why should I " Sakura said " fine ... Our doors are locked and we called Iruka sensei and he said that we have to be in you're room for now " I sighed I said " fine but wait " * god damn it * I just put on a mask and cover my body with a blanket, opened the door then Sasuke and Sakura walked in then I locked the door again. I walked to my bed and sat down, Sakura looked looked at me Sakura said " why are you still wearing you're mask " I looked at her I said " why are you still annoying " Sakura was about to hit me when Sasuke sat down next to me Sasuke said " lets go to bed, Naruko is there any more beds " I said " ya there is " I got up and pull out one bed I said " there's only one bed " I walked back to my bed Sakura said " Sasuke-kunnnnnnnn you can sleep with me " she patted on the small bed. I just laid down on the bed again then I felt someone sit next to me Sasuke said " I cant sleep on a small bed " Sakura said " w-well Naruko let's trade bed " I looked at Sakura I said " you think I would sleep in a small bed huh " I said in a mean tone, Sakura just stayed quite and laid down on the small bed Sakura said " fine tch " I said " one of you guys turn off the light " Sasuke said " hn " Sasuke walked to turn off the light and laid down next to me, I turn over and put my mask down and cover my face with the blanket.

~~~~~~~~ I will just leave it at this for now but Sasuke never got the curse mark or will he someday fuufufu what will happen next time well see you next time byeeee (๑・ิω・ิ)っ~~~~~~

~~~~~ edit: I fixed the sorls into scrolls jjsjdsj I thought I fixed them.. then I saw a comment saying "scroll" and saw I still didn't fix it. It was all a dream about fixing it ughhhh~~~~