>o<The mission>o<

Sasuke said "GET THE DOG!!!" they all ran to get the dog, the dog ran fast and was hard to catch but I was just sitting down *ugh I dont want to catch a dog* when I was sitting down the dog ran and hoped on my lap and fell asleep. Sasuke and Sakura stopped and looked at me I said " what do you want " Sakura looked at me mad Sakura said " 'THAT' dog is what we want " I looked at the dog them looked at them I said " oh ya, we're trying to find the dog " Kakashi popped out of no where Kakashi said " great job guys for catching the dog, now we need to go back " Kakashi started walking away, then Sasuke and Sakura, I stand up and hold the dog in my arms and started walking with them.

~power of time skip :p~

We were at the mission area (thats right, right??) the woman took the dog for my arm fast and hugged it tight I&Sasuke said " no wonder the dog ran away " Kakashi said " well the mission is done-" I cut off Kakashi I said " Kakashi I want a real mission " with cold eyes, Kakashi looked at me Kakashi said " I dont think you guys are ready for a real mission " I walked to Kakashi and I was in front him I said " I-w-a-n-t-a-r-e-a-l-m-i-s-s-i-o-n got it " Kakashi sighed and looked at the mission people who puts us on missions and nodded ( T_T I forgot ) Kakashi said " Fine, we will " Hokage said " you guys will be in a c rank mission and you have to be a bodyguard, I will bring him in now, send in our visitor " some guy came in ??? said " what the a bunch of little snots nose kids " he took a drink of his ( I really dont know what he is drinking so its now ) Tokyo black ??? said " and you the little one with the one who is covering his or her face , you really suspect me to believe youre a Ninja " I looked at him and laughed and pulled out a Kunai I said " you want to see if I am " Kakashi pulled me back and sighed Kakashi said " you cant kill him " and he drank again ??? said " im Tazuna a master bridge-builder and I must return to my country, Im building a bridge there that will change our world and I expect you to get me there safety, even if it means giving up youre life "

~lazy time skip~

we walked out of the village, we stopped and talked but mostly yelling but I felt someone was watching us. we continued walking Sakura said " say mr.Tazuna " Tazuna said " what is it " I looked at Sakura then looked back Sakura said " youre country is the land of waves right? " Tazuna said " ya.. what of it " Sakura looked at Kakashi Sakura said " Kakashi-Sensei,there are ninjas in that country to arent there " I looked at Kakashi and Sakura Kakashi said " no there are no ninjas in the land of waves but in other countries there are are hidden villages each with their own diffident customs and cultures where ninja reside to the people of this continent, the existence of shinobi villages means strength military strength in other words thats how they protect themselves and maintain the balance of power with neighboring countries, the ninja villages are not controlled by any gov. (didnt want to spell the whole word :p) theyre independent and have equal stats now a small island like the land of waves has natural protection from the sea so theres no need for an inch village, the five ancient lands that possessed shinobi villages are the land of fire, water, lighting, wind, and earth, they each occupy vast territories together they are know as the five great shinobi nations, the land of fire has the village hidden in the leaves, the land of water, the village hidden in the mist, the land of lighting, the village hidden in the clouds, the land of wind, the village hidden in the sand and the land of earth, the village is hidden in the stones, only the leaders of these hidden villages are permitted the name coz a which means shadow copy, mizu cocky, rocky has a cog a su chi kar gaye these are the leaders, the five shadows that reigned over thousands of ninjas ".

(chu know what lets just skip everything to when the mission is over im that lazy DX sowwy for my lazyess but if chu want to know what happens watch naruto here it is

chu should be happy I did this for chu~~ and nowwwwww see chu later in the next story only some parts are mine :p )