125. Caught Making out Pt. 2

Bucky:

You and your husband were out for the night with Steve, Sam and their dates, and you were all having a good time together. You were all hanging out a bar and things were going pretty well and even Sam and Bucky managed to be getting along with each other. The whole group was having fun, drinking a little and playing pool together. It was a pretty wonderful night that unfortunately was coming to a close. As much fun as you were having, you all had to admit you were getting tired. 

"Alright, things are getting too slow, I think it's time to admit defeat and head home." Steve announced and you all agreed. Steve's wife and Sam's date wanted to go to the ladies room one more time before driving all the way home. Since Sam and Steve decided to wait for them while you and Bucy went to wait outside for the others. As you stepped outside you inhaled the nice clear summer air and Bucky chuckled at how cute you were. You turned and smiled at your husband, and pulled him over so that he wasn't standing in front of the door.

"Tonight was fun." You said with a smile and Bucky nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, but you know what the best part was?" He asked.

"What was that Sergeant?" You asked wrapping your arms around his shoulders as he put his hands on your hips. 

"Well, I was going to say something cute about how you look, but now I'm changing my answer. It was definitely you calling me Sergeant just now." He looked at you wide eyed. You giggled at him before leaning to kiss him quickly.

"Well, Sergeant you should probably show me just how much you enjoyed it."

"Uh-huh." He nodded as he pulled you in tighter and kissed you again. This time though the kiss was harder, more passionate. You were pressed against his chest as you moaned letting his tongue slip into your mouth. At that moment you heard someone clear their throat and you pulled away to find all of your friends standing right behind you. Sam was definitely the one who had cleared his throat, and he had stern look on his face. His date was trying to hide their laughter and Steve and his wife were clearly a little uncomfortable. 

"Well, well, well, It looks like Steve isn't the only dirty old man that like to get it on in inappropriate places." He could barely finish before he started laughing at his own joke and you rolled your eyes at him. 

"Oh, Sammy, you should be careful. I don't know if you remember this but I have a lot of embarrassing stories about you in my arsenal, and I would love to tell your date all of them." Sam raised his hands in surrender at your comment.

"Okay, okay, no need to be hasty, I'm reasonable." 

"Good." You grabbed your husband's hand and you all started to head to the car. Steve still blushing wildly about everything that just happened and having his own awkward moment being brought up. Sam managed to keep from making fun of Bucky for the rest of the night, but your pretty sure he spent the next month of training making fun of your husband.

Loki:

Thor's son's birthday was the weekend before and since the family had thrown him a big party for all of his friends that Saturday they decided to have the family celebration that Monday. You and Loki had been invited over to dinner and were having fun with Thor's kids for the night. After a couple of hours you finally got a second to yourselves. Loki had excused himself to leave go the washroom, which you were on your way back from. The two of you ran into each other in the hallway, meaning you literally walked into one another. After a confused second you two laughed it off and you were about to continue back to the living room, when Loki stepped in your way again. You raised an eyebrow at his action, before leaning  against the wall and crossing your arms.