5. Hugs

Steve:
Steve was sweet, as he was with everything. He'd hold your hand for a second and then lightly pull you to him. He then wrapped his arms around your waist and placed a light kiss on your forehead.

Bucky:
You were usually the one to initiate a hug. Whenever you noticed him looking distant or upset you would walk over to him and wrap your arms around his torso. You hold yourself to him as tightly as you could and nuzzle your face into his chest. As soon as you were holding him Bucky would wrap his arms around you, one around your shoulders, the other cradling your head.

Pietro:
As with everything in Pietro's life, his hugs were quick, for the most part. He came flying into a room and hugged you quickly, and then before you could react he was gone and you could hear him laughing (little shit). Occasionally, if you were lucky, you'd catch him before he ran off and hold him as tightly as you could. During these rare moments he'd look down at you, and you both smiled furiously at one another, and then he would give you a quick peck on the nose.

Loki:
You noticed Loki standing on the balcony (shirtless) and staring off at the city. You got up and quietly approached him, wrapped your arms around him from behind and lightly kissed his back. He smiled sweetly and turned around to hold you tightly and bury his face in your hair.

Clint:
Clint wasn't much of a hugger unless he knew you needed it. When he noticed how much you needed it, he wouldn't move from where he was, he'd just open his arms widely and wait for you. You would smile at him and then quickly shuffle over to him and you would both hold each other tightly for a moment.

Thor:
Thor is a big guy, and a big hugger. He usually hugged you after having been away for a while. He'd jog over to you and pick you up swinging you around in his arms until he realized that you weren't able to breathe because of how tightly he was holding you.

Tony:
It didn't matter what you were doing, if your back was facing him he'd come up and hug you from behind. He would wrap his arms around you pulling you to him. You would put your hands over his and lean back into him. Tony then kissed your neck and even occasionally grabbed your boob (we all know he would) making you laugh.

Natasha:
You walked into the kitchen to find Nat leaning on the island, despondently flipping through one of your magazines. You didn't know what was up with her, but you also knew she wasn't going to tell you about it. So, you walked over to her and hugged her from the side placing your forehead on her shoulder. She smirked to herself, rubbing your arm, and leaning her head on yours.

Wanda:
Hugs were mostly a happy thing when it came to you and Wanda. You would smile at one another and neither of you would need telepathy to know what the other was thinking. You would quickly wrap your arms around one another in an almost childlike manor. Then you would kiss her cheek and pull away only to walk off hand-in-hand.