65. Horror Movie Night (The guys)

A/N: So these are really weird and this is a weird...but cute-ish chapter. The Chapter for the girls will be up soon.
Steve:
Your eyes were glued to the TV as a teenage girl ran screaming and tripped, as soon as she fell the killer was there. She turned to face him and screamed one last time before he swung his axe down at her. That's when you heard yet another dicontented grunt coming from your husband. You turned to look at him and noticed the disgusted look on his face. The caused you to laugh silently to yourself, which apparently Steve felt. He turned to look at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Something funny (Y/N)?" He asked, while reaching for the remote and pausing the movie.

"Just your reaction."

"Hey not everybody can be a rock like you while they watch someone get brutally murdered." Steve gestured to the screen as he spoke.

"Oh come on Steve, it didn't even look real!"

"Yes it did!" Steve had sat up and turned to face you at this point.

"The blood was orange Steve." You answered matter-of-factly with your arms crossed over your chest. Steve raised his finger as he was about to make a point, but apparently he didn't have much of an argument because he said nothing and instead just stared at you in frustration for a second. His loss of words caused you to burst out laughing and almost fall off the couch. As you caught yourself Steve started to laugh as well. The two of you were caught up in your laughter for several minutes before you calmed down. Steve reached for the remote to start the movie again, but you stopped him by placing your hand over his. "Do you want to watch something else?" Steve perked up at the suggestion.

"Would you mind?"

"Not if you put the dvd in."

"Thank you darling." Steve gave you a quick kiss before heading over to the dvd cabinet to pick out a new movie. You smiled at him and pulled the blanket off the back of the couch for you and Steve.

Bucky:
You had just come home with two arms full of groceries when Bucky came flying out of the living room to meet you and pull the bags from your hands. You smile as he placed them on the counter and turned around to you. You reached to wrap your arms around his neck and he placed his hands on your hips.

"Welcome home doll." He said with a smile leaning down to give you a kiss. "How was your day?" He asked he pulled away, eyes still glued to yours. You let a somewhat exsasperated sigh before pressing your forehead to his chest. "That bad huh?" You nodded your head.

"I am so tired and just..." You trailed off, not really wanting to relive the stress of the day.

"How about you go put on comfy clothes, while I put the groceries away, and then we can watch a movie?" He gave you those puppy dog eyes of his and you melted, the stress of the day already starting to fade.

"What kind of movie?"

"You'll see, now go change." You laughed at him and scurried off to change.

A few minutes later you stepped into the living room wearing a t-shirt and a pair of Bucky's sweats. Bucky was kneeled down in front of the TV putting a DVD in. He quickly stood and walked over to you and kissed you again. That's when the DVD loaded and you saw what movie he had chosen.

" 'Dead Alive' huh?" Bucky smiled widened and he chuckled.

"Only the best in cheesy horror for my girl." You laughed at him.

"I love you Buck." He gave you quite the shit eating grin as he responded.

"Well I am quite lovable." He laughed at himself as you shook your head, then you walked away from him and towards the couch. Before you could sit down though he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you to his chest. He then pulled both of you down on the couch and started the movie. The two of you were lauighing pretty much the entire time at the cheesy effects and over-the-top acting. You were reminded once again just how much you loved this movie, particularly the lawn mower scene, and the stress of your bad day was practically erased by listening to Bucky's infectious laugh.