56. They Can't Sleep Pt.2

A/N: Sorry these are a bit late, I was having trouble with them and I wanted to make sure they came out as good as the previous ones. I hope I was successful.

Thor:

Thor had told you that he would be home late and told you not to wait up for him, but when you woke up at three in the morning still alone you were worried. Confused and concerned about where Thor was you decided to call him. You picked up your phone and dialed, as soon as it started ringing you heard Thor's phone go off in the living room. You threw the comforter off and quickly jogged to the living room, where Thor was sitting on the couch. After seeing that it was you calling he turned to see you come into the room. He gave you a small smile before you canceled the call and plopped down next to him.

"I'm sorry milady, did I wake you?" You shook your head.

"No, I woke up on my own and since you were still missing I started to worry about you, that's why I was calling. I thought you were still out until I heard your phone ring in here. Now, here's my question, why are you out here and not in bed?" He gave you a small shrug.

"I'm not tired." You brow knit in response to his answer.

"I know you're the mighty Thor and all, but seriously it's three in the morning." He chuckled at this and rubbed the back of his neck.

"To be honest, I've been having trouble sleeping lately because... I've thinking...about..." He answered slowly.

"About what?" You had suddenly gone from being quite tired to finding yourself wide awake and sitting up straighter.

"Asgard." You raised an eyebrow at him. "I have been missing Asgard lately, and it's been leading me to be concerned about my people's safety. I have no reason to worry and yet I do." You reached out and put your hand on his shoulder.

"Then why don't you take a trip home and check on them, spend some time with the people you miss." Now it was his turn to shake his head.

"I don't want to leave you." You smiled a little at that answer.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine as long as you come home." He reached an arm around your torso and pulled you close to him.

"Milady, I'm afraid it is I who will not be alright, without you." You smiled even more at him now and placed your head on his shoulder.

"Well then, if you won't go without me and if you think you can wait a few more days, then why don't I see if I can get a few days off and we can go together." Thor smiled widely at the idea and pulled you into one of his bone crushing hugs. Then grabbed your face and gave you kiss.

"That is a wonderful idea and I love you, so very much." You were both grinning ear-to-ear at each other.

"Good, now can we pleeeease go to bed." He laughed loudly at you.

"Yes my love we absolutely can." He jumped up from the couch and reached down to pick you up bridal style. He carried you back to bed, placing you lightly down on your side before jumping into the bed himself. You giggled at him and curled up to his side, pulling the blanket over the two of you.

"You know I thin our trip is going to be pretty fun, and it will be my seventh trip to Asgard." 

"What is the significance of the seventh trip (Y/N)?" Thor asked with a very confused look on his face.

"Seven's my lucky number." Thor smiled at your answer. The two of you were both very happy and fell asleep quickly, cuddled together.

Tony:

The two of you had both been having trouble falling asleep tonight, tossing and turning quite a bit until you eventually passed out. Tony, wasn't as lucky and ended up giving up after a few hours and headed to the lab. About an hour later you found yourself stirring, and sleepily reaching for Tony's body due to the low temperature of the room, and your desire for more the added warmth. You were quite disappointed to find that he wasn't there and grumbled to yourself as you pulled yourself out of bed. You wrapped your arms around your torso until you could find a sweatshirt to throw on. After a minute you gave up and grabbed a long sleeve t-shirt of Tony's that was on the floor and threw it on over your tank top. Then you headed straight for the lab, you knew it was where you would find Tony. A minute later you were standing in the doorway watching as Tony stood at a table, flipping through a few design schematics on the screen in front of him. You tip-toed up behind him and wrapped your arms around his torso. At firs the sudden contact caused Tony to jump a little in your arms, but he quickly relaxed when he realized it was you. Then he placed his hands over yours.