59. The Day After Christmas

A/N: So ....sorry it's been so long since I last updated, the holidays kicked my butt this year. Now that Christmas has passed I should hopefully be getting back to more regular updates. I hope that the season was great for all of you, and now here is some more Avengers preferences.

Also this preference is kind of a follow up to chapter 28 and occurs pre-engagement.

Steve:

Since you and Steve were visiting your family for the holidays, you decided that the day after Christmas it would be cool to take a walk around your home town and show Steve where you grew up.

Bucky:

Having your family in town for the holiday was fun, but also hectic and tiring. So, for you and Bucky the day after Christmas was spent sleeping while your family made their way home.

Pietro:

You spent the day after Christmas on the plane home, but were quite excited to find Pietro waiting at the airport to pick you up. He was incredibly happy to see you and the two of you had your own second Christmas at home that night.

Loki:

The day after Christmas you and Loki returned from your trip to Asgard and you unfortunately had to work. It was quite the rough day, but Loki wasn't done spoiling you for the season and made sure that there was a nice hot bath waiting for you when you got home.

Clint:

You two spent the day after Christmas hanging out with Nat and her girlfriend. It was like having a second Christmas with your friends and since the two of them are so laid back it was still quite a relaxing day.

Thor:

You were very tired, but Thor was so excited by everything new he had learned about the holiday that he couldn't really relax. So you spent the day trying to relax while Thor spent it telling you about his favorite parts of the day and getting excited about next year.

Tony:

Since Tony had brought your family to the city for the holiday, you decided that some tourist activities were in order. So you spent the day after Christmas showing your family around the city and Tony tagged along of course.

Natasha:

You two went over to Clint and his girlfriend's place to celebrate the holiday all over again, although in the most laid back way possible. None of you were about stressing over the holidays, which is what made you the perfect combination of people.

Wanda:

You decided to surprise Wanda by coming home a few days early, which meant that you spent most of the day on a plane. When you did get home though Wanda was quite excited to see you and the two of you recounted all your crazy holiday stories.