22. Favorite Thing About Them

Steve:

How romantic he is. It may be old-fashioned romance, but it makes you feel special.

Bucky:

He's an incredibly sweet person, especially to you. He treats you like his entire world revolves around you.

Pietro:

How unapologetic he is about affection. Doesn't matter if you're alone, with friends or in public he's not afraid to show how much he loves you.

Loki:

His commitment, to you, to learning what you teach him, or to his goals. He's not the type of person to stray from a path he's laid out for himself.

Clint:

His sarcasm. He is constantly making snarky comments and has you laughing all the time, even on days when you didn't think you could.

Thor:

His excitement for pretty much everything. Thor is a very lively spirit and he's never shy about letting the world know that's happy or excited about something.

Tony:

His blunt honesty. This makes some people think he is an ass, but you find it refreshing and it makes it easier trust him.

Natasha:

Her protectiveness. While sometimes it can be frustrating, you know that it's because she loves you and you have grown to appreciate it.

Wanda:

Her adventurous spirit. Like you, Wanda is always looking to try something knew and explore the world around her.