68. Awkward Memory

Steve:

A few months after you started dating Steve came over to your apartment just after you had gotten out of the shower. He accidentally ran into you while you were wearing only a towel and got very embarrassed. It's something that wouldn't be awkward now, but back then Steve was a blushing mess, and kept apologizing for days to follow.

Bucky:

Your first date with Bucky was incredibly casual and you hadn't really established that what you had was a relationship. So, Bucky decided to stop by your place and ask you on a second date in person. However, when he came over your friend that owns the bar was over and Bucky, not knowing you that well yet, thought your friend was your boyfriend and that you just wanted to be friends. After a REALLY awkward conversation you were able to explain who your friend was and that you wanted to date Bucky (He was incredibly relieved).

Pietro:

Pietro hadn't met your family yet, but your dad was in town and decided to surprise you by showing up at your apartment. Unfortunately you were in the shower and Pietro had just gotten back from a run (about to join you in the shower). When your dad knocked a very, very sweaty and shirtless Pietro answered the door, it was...an uncomfortable interaction, for your dad.

Loki:

A few weeks into living with you Loki had just finished showering when you got home, not hearing the shower meant that you had no idea that Loki was in there. You were really looking forward to a  nice hot shower after work and without knocking walked in on Loki. At the time his towel was being used to dry his torso, so you got a perfect view. There was an awkward moment of silence, before you decided to turn awkwardness into fun and convince Loki to forget drying off and join you instead.

Clint:

Clint had stopped at Nat's to pick up a gift she was holding for you while he was off on a mission, before he came home to you. After he had already left Natasha noticed that he had forgotten his phone so she decide to come over to your place and drop it off. When she got there she let her self in, a choice she would soon learn to regret because you and Clint were sort of, in the middle of something on the couch. Ever since Nat has made absolutely sure to knock when she comes over.

Thor:

About three months into your relationship Thor was excitedly, and quickly making his way to your apartment and apparently he didn't pay enough attention to the number on the door. He accidentally ran into your elderly neighbor's apartment and unfortunately her door was unlocked. Mrs. Smith almost had a heart attack when Thor surprised her with his booming voice and sudden appearance. This event lead to a very red-faced Thor, several apologies made to Mrs. Smith and you making her a lasagna to try and make up for your boyfriend's mistake.

Tony:

Tony's is an incredibly confident guy, but when he asked you out for the first time he was incredibly nervous. He tried to hide his nerves by being as casual as possible. Unfortunately, he was so casual you didn't even realize he was asking you out, you just thought he wanted to get together after work to talk. So you showed up in jeans and Tony was all decked out in a suit with a multi-course  meal ready for you. It was awkward at first, but now it's a cute memory that Tony still makes fun of you for occasionally.

Natasha:

You and Nat have an incredibly long list of awkward moments because both Fury and Clint have terrible timing. Half the time that you and Nat start get a little heated on of them interrupts you. With Fury it's slightly less awkward because he usually interrupts you with a phone call, but Clint is another story. Clint shows up at your place at the worst moments banging on the door, and he always get's a bit red faced whenever one of you shows up at the door in a robe. That however does not seem to stop him from continuing with the same behavior.

Wanda:

Just after you started dating Wanda, the two of you were out at a bar you liked and ran into a friend of yours. You introduced the two of them, but apparently forgot to mention that Wanda was your girlfriend. After a quick trip to the bathroom you came back to find Wanda leaning away from your friend as he flirted with her. When you made it back to the table you explained that Wanda and you were dating. You have never seen that man get so red before, and he apologized for several minutes before exiting quickly.