•29•

"Who's Aerum?" She sat up properly facing Jungkook and the movements she caused on the bed finally woke Chung ho up. Jungkook stood at the door just staring at her confused face and when his older brother finally sat up and saw the two staring he too got confused.

"What's going on?" His voice hoarse and groggy from his slumber.

"Who's Aerum?" She faced Chung ho who happened to have a choked face almost going pale from her question. "Chung ho...who is it?".

"My girlfriend!" She whipped her head towards the door hearing Jungkook speak. Hearing those words from him made her whole world just darken.

All the feelings she's been burying are no longer in use as they have now risen and taken over her whole state. Her breath hitched as she tried to inhale and process the words Jungkook had said.

"O-oh..." she breathed out feeling the shards of glass in her throat rising back up again. Every breath is killing her. Every word she spoke. It all hurts.
She put on a fake smile and straightened her posture standing up from the bed and fixing her clothes. "Uhm....Chung ho...I'll uh...wait for you...downstairs..." she didn't even give Chung ho time to process what she said before she stormed out of the room her shoulders bumping slightly into Jungkook making him close his eyes for a brief moment from that mille-second that they touched.

She was half way down the stairs until she felt an arm hold her arm back. The tight grip on her already distinguished who it was. She was too afraid to even look back knowing that she'll probably end up crying. The tears thats pooling her eyes are threatening to fall but she's holding it the best she could but feeling his skin touch hers...it all escaped.

"Y/N.." He spoke her name. And she officially lost it. Hearing his voice finally call out her name giving attention to it made her heart palpitate. She bit her lip unable to stop her ragged breathing. "Are you okay?" He asks seeing her form from behind but he could see how tense she got by the second.

He didn't want to let go of her arm feeling like if he did she'd disappear all over again. "Please turn around" the sound of desperation filling his voice but he just needed to see her up close again. To see those little things he loves about her. Her eyes. Nose. Lips. Its all these small things that's making him fall for her all over again.

Not even a single word is coming out of her knowing that if she did open her mouth a sob would definitely come out. She held her other hand up to her lips stopping them from trembling. It was all too painful. Hearing that he finally has a girlfriend..One that he officially labelled. Even if all she wants if for him to be happy but why is it that now that she's finally seeing that he is starting to....its killing her.

"Y/N....turn around....please?" He asks one more time. Oh how much he just wanted to wrap his arms around her right there and then.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in and out. "Let me go....please" she whispers almost unable to hear but he heard it loud and clear.

"Just...let me see y-"

"You're so pathetic!" She yanked her hand back hard and proceeded in walking down the stairs. Once she's made it down she walked straight into the living room. Jungkook sat at the stairs feeling his knees all weak and his heart thats been broken all this time has shattered now, if that was even possible at this point.

She leaned against the wall of the living room biting her lip slowly falling to the ground. She finally let a sob out as she tried her best to cover her mouth refraining to make any sounds.

Jungkook was about to run down the stairs to follow her, she's already out the door of their house making Jungkook kick their couch harshly but the pain he caused is nothing compared to the pain in his heart.

~The next Day~

Y/N pov

I was walking around lifelessly around the hallways of the school. Im looking for Chung ho actually. He wanted to go out today but I don't think I want to. Seeing him reminds of Jungkook and its unfair to him that Im comparing him to Jungkook at all! He doesn't deserve that.

I need to stop loving Jungkook....
He has a girlfriend now....

I have to entertain my broken heart with Chung ho...
He's been making me happy so much. Someone who actually loves me.

"Jay!" I heard Chung ho's voice from the other hallway so I followed it.

"I can't do this anymore!" Chung ho caught up to his best friend who was going up the stairs and I remained at the end of the hallway not wanting to interfere. "The bet is over! Okay! I lose! Take all my money!" He took out his wallet and Jay stopped at his tracks. "I can't continue to hurt Jungkook" He finally got my attention when he mentioned about hurting Jungkook?.

Jay : " How are you hurting Jungkook?" He chuckles walking down at the bottom of the stairs to be levelled with Chung ho.

"He loves her....And I can see that she does too..."
I bit my lip as I tried to listen more as they talked about Jungkook and Aerum? His girlfriend.
"I even told her that I loved her because I was so afraid to lose this bet and lose my money but now...I can't just stand and watch my little brother heart break for the sake of money"

What bet?....

Jay : " Then pay up!....How in the world did Y/N fall in love with your little brother?! Instead of you huh!"
He laughs reaching his hand out to collect his payment.

Why am I suddenly brought into this discussion?...

Jay : " The bet was to make Y/N fall in love with YOU!!! Not Jungkook!"

I....I was the bet....

Chung ho : " And plus!! My girlfriend is staring to get suspicious why I have someone else's perfume on me! You know Aerum she's very jealous!"

Aerum.....Isn't Jungkook's girlfriend.....
Its Chung ho.....