•5•

"Good morning!" Chung ho was already waiting for her in front of her house by his car. She had a wide smile plastered from ear to ear.

"Morning" She stops right in front of him fidgety feeling shy to her bones.

"Get in!" Chung ho opens the door for her and she gladly enters.

"Yo!" She was shocked to hear a voice at the back seat, when she turned around it was no other than Jungkook.

"You took my seat! I don't usually sit here but since you're his girlfriend I'll let it slide!" He still had a smirk plastered on his face as if he was trying to seduce her moving closer to her face to intimidate her but somehow he was the one feeling intimidated by her stare.

"Lets go!" Chung ho entered the car making Jungkook back away and y/n sit comfortably on the passenger seat not really understanding the fact that Jungkook and her just had a moment.

"Did you have breakfast?" He reached over to hold her hand causing Jungkook to roll his eyes at their cringe and stares out the window.

She nodded while holding his hand back.
"Okay so...I'll come get you after school today so I can bring you over to our house." Chung ho explains as he tries to look at the road and not her.

"Why?"

"You're tutoring Jungkook remember? Don't worry! I won't disturb you two! I have sports after school!"
She closed her eyes for a brief moment completely forgetting that she had to spend the rest of her afternoon with Jungkook now.

"Hyung I can't today! I ha-"

"I dont care! You're no longer allowed to go out unless its the weekends!"

"Hyung! What am I a prisoner?!?"

"If you have a problem with that then why don't you just bring your girl over instead of going to her?"

"Ok first of all I don't a have a girl! I have girls! And you're the one that told me not to bring them over!"

"I didn't say that! I said don't bring them if you plan on sleeping with them!"

"Exactly! So I can never bring anyone home!" Jungkook whined like a child at the back seat.

"My house my rules Jungkook! Come on we're here!" He parks the car and opens the door for her while Jungkook had already gone out.

They both intertwine their hands together as they walk the halls of the school still earning stares and glares.

"I'll drop you off here I have to talk to one of my teachers before the bell goes! I'll see you later!" Chung ho pulls her closer kissing her by the forehead. As soon as he turns his back she bit her lip in disappointment that they still haven't kissed.

"Aww my brother is such a pussy!" Jungkook laughs making her shocked all over again for just appearing out of nowhere.

"Why are you still here?!?" She opens her locker trying to ignore is existence.

"Ay ay! Dont bring your anger out on me just because he didn't kiss you on your lips" he leans on the lockers beside hers.

"Go away" she says in a normal tone not wanting to capture more attention to herself.

"We have class together anyway!" Jungkook just kept waiting for her while she takes her books out.
"How do you even know?" She asks but seeing him basically eye fucking another girl made her roll her eyes and walk away.

"Ay! Senpai! Wait for me!" Jungkook catches up to her.

"Did you just call me senpai?!?"

"Yep! You are my tutor so.."

"Then its sensei for a teacher!" She explains as she rolls her eyes for the millionth time this morning.

"I know but Senpai is more sexyy.." he whispers to her making her hit him and pushing him away.

"God just go away!" She tries to walk faster leaving him behind, he laughed and was about to catch up again when someone held him back.

"Oh hyung!" Taehyung and Jimin held him back to their lockers.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asks confused.

"Going to class!"

"I mean with her!" Jimin points towards the direction y/n was walking on.

"Just walking to class together!"

"Yeah but why with her! And it looked like you were trying to flirt! Ay senpai wait for meeee!!!" Jimin did his best Jungkook impersonation but ended up looking weird.

"Ugh hyunggg! Stop!"

"And why are you calling her that? Oh my god is that her kink!" Taehyung suddenly got interested in the conversation.

"Aish! Hyung! You are the only person I know that has kinks! And no! She's going to be tutoring me.." Jungkook explains to his hyungs as they walk towards their class.

"Tutoring you?" The 95 liner laughed so hard at what he just said.

"My brother is making her okay! He suddenly cares about my life and now Im not allowed to go out weeknights anymore!"Jungkook rolled his own eyes.

"Ooh but admit it you're excited aren't you! " jimin laughs even more.

"Oh I feel bad for Y/N..." Taehyung suddenly became serious.

"Why?"

"Because she's going to have to deal with a very horny sexually frustrated Jungkook!"