•31•

"This is so fucked up Jungkook!" Chung ho kicked his bed in frustration and Jungkook just looked at his window blankly. "Things wasn't suppose to turn out like this.."

"Well it did!" Jungkook was still pissed off at the fact that Y/N has fallen in love with Chung ho. He doesn't really care about what Chung ho is going through right now because all he can think about is all those times that he and y/n shared thinking that maybe he has a slight chance. He didn't even want to believe what she said that day she visited but now its like he's being forced to understand and believe something only he knows will kill him.

"The bet is over! I payed Jay already! I was about to end thing with her....but now how am I suppose to do that?! She....loves me..." Chung sat on his bed, his guilt slowly killing him. "I...thought..that she'll never love me...because she was madly in love with you...."

"What?..." Jungkook looked back at his older hyung.

"She loved you Jungkook...Anyone could tell...but I was so afraid to lose my money and lose the bet...I had...to do something to make her choose me..." Chung ho held his head down afraid to look at Jungkooks pained look.

"What.did.you.do" Jungkook stood up and stared straight at his older brother.

"I told her...I love her..." Just as Chung ho spoke his words Jungkook took a swing at him. He fell on the floor from the hard impact but he decided that he deserved it.

"Thats why she said she loves you too " Jungkook scoffed at Chung ho in anger. " She learned to love you because she thought you loved her!"

"I know what I did was wrong Jungkook alright! but if she finds out about this bet she'll be more hurt...."

"So what's your plan huh!"

"We can't tell Aerum about this bet....I'll lose her.."

"You should have thought of that before you started this!" Jungkook spat back/

"Just....keep Aerum...distracted...if y/n and I ever..."

"And you don't think Aerum would get suspicious as to why I have taken interest in her!"

"I won't be with y/n at all times okay....you're going to have to take her back....find a way!"

"This is going to be so fucked up...."

"Not for long alright!....I'll end things later...after we drop Aerum off at her house...you go ahead home and y/n and I will talk..."

~Ding Dong~

The two boys rushed down the stairs and once they've opened the front door not only was it y/n...but Aerum too.

Chung ho eyes widened in fear and so did Jungkook.

Chung ho : " w-what are you two.."

"We met out here at the front lawn...." Aerum replied with a smile.

"Oppa!" y/n wraps her arms around Chung ho and she was about to kiss him but Jungkook dropped the vase making all of them flinch and jump away.

"oops" Jungkook smiled. While y/n was busy looking at the mess Jungkook made chung ho kissed Aerum's cheek. "Hey baby" he whispers and before she could even process what he did he's pulled away taking multiple steps away from her in case y/n sees.

"Lets go? you can clean that up later Jungkook.."

"Ok"

They all headed out the front door and as soon as they did y/n nodded at Aerum . She intertwined her hands with Chung ho the exact same time Y/N did too. Jungkook saw what happened and ran straight beside Aerum and held her hand.

Fate ~Book 1 (BTS JUNGKOOK FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें