•28•

~A Week Later~

"Round 2?.." She sits on his lap slowly grinding against his crotch to get him turned on again but he holds her waist stopping her movements.

"I have to go..."He removes her from his waist and he sits up putting on his pants. But she grabs his legs and started to unbutton his pants again. "Eunha...I really have to go.." He took a step away from her and she just sits on the bed pouting while he puts on a top.

He sees the pouted look on her but he didn't care....he was back to his old self... Playing around with every girl he sees.

~~~~

"Chung ho?" She enters the house to see that it was unlocked. She looked around to see that Chung ho wasn't around and neither was the guy she's been avoiding. Even if every part of her is craving to just even get a slight glimpse of him. Even in school she doesn't see him, the last was when she visited him when he fell sick.

She proceeded on going up to Chung ho's room and when she opened the door she saw that he was fast as sleep on his bed. She smiled seeing how he didn't even change out of his gym gear and he looks so tired. Just when she opened the door more it creaked causing Chung ho to slightly open one eye tiredly.

"hey..." He stretched his arms out for her, she walked closer and held his hand, but the sudden pull from him caused her to fall on top of him. "Now that's better" he wraps his arms around her and she tried to squirm out but he was too strong.

"Chung ho.." She whined and when he slightly loosened she thought she could get off but he just pulls her down again beside him. "Seriously!"

"Just stay here for a while Aerum..." He mutters with his voice still groggy and he's fast asleep all over again.

"Aerum?" She was so confused as to why Chung ho would call her that.

Chung ho's door creaked open again but she didn't want to lift her head up afraid that it was Jungkook.

"Hyung! Isn't Y/N coming over?!Tell Aerum to leave soon!" I lifted my head up as soon as Jungkook said that name all over again..and he looks more shook than I was.

WHO THE FUCK IS AERUM?!?!?!