•27•

"Y-You what?" She stood there frozen at her spot and once he's reached her from his slow approach he wraps his arms around her waist.

"I love you!" Chung ho places his lips on hers hoping she'd respond but every part of her felt numb.
"Its okay...you don't have to say anything yet....I can wait..." He plants a kiss on her forehead and she closes her eyes for a brief moment trying to remember to breathe. "Lets go down?" He holds her hand and leads her out of his room.

They walked down the stairs hand in hand and the boys that were sitting uncomfortably waiting for something to happen but instead they just see the two with their hands intertwined.

Jimin : " Hey Y/N.....chung ho"
Chung ho was suddenly confused as to why Jimin now looked uninterested in him.

Chung ho : " Stay with them for a while? Im making lunch"

She nodded as a response to him and he pulls her closer to kiss her forehead and headed towards the kitchen.

Jimin : " W-why did he just kiss you?" Jimin stood in front of her.

"Because he can?..."

Jimin : "Didn't you break up with him already?"

"Why would I?..." She questioned Jimin and he just bit his lip confused.

Jimin : " because of Jungkook?...that's why you're here...."

"Woah..Jimin...I came here because you told me he was in critical condition! Which he isn't actually!...that's it.."

Jimin : " Yeah..but you now know the reason why he broke you guys apart years ago...doesn't that change a thing?.."

He was right, she couldn't lie to herself about that...she couldn't help but think that they're fated. That maybe its a sign the universe brought them back together. But she also couldn't live with the fact that Chung ho is also a person...a human...who's loving her and she's just going to break his heart for the sake of hers....isn't that the same thing Jungkook did years ago.....he broke her heart to spare himself more pain....

"Jungkook....and...I are clearly not meant to be....whatever Jungkook and I ever had....its all in the past..and whatever we have now.....its a mistake..." She took a deep breathe in feeling shards of glass slowly killing her inside from the lies she just told. Threatening to kill her but she's used of pain by now.

The boys were all lost in words even Jimin didn't know what to say anymore so instead they all just watch her walk into the kitchen and when they all look up they saw Jungkook at the top of the stairs. Seeing him look all weak from what he heard. Now not only is he physically weak...he's also emotionally weak. Feeling the knives in his heart slowly stabbing him deeper and deeper until there's nothing left.

He ran down the stairs walking past his hyungs and went straight towards the front door.

"Jungkook-ah!" Jimin and the others tried to call for him but he proceeded in walking out of the house.

He walked out of the house feeling so numb and weak. Not a single bit of muscle wants to work. His breathing ragged from suffocating in his own sorrow and pain. All his mistakes...All the chances he missed...All the times he blamed her....But at the end of the day there was no one to blame other than him.

But at the end of the day there was no one to blame other than him

Some people cry not because they're weak...but because they've been acting strong too long and now its slowly suffocating him. He watched his whole world fall apart right in front of him with his own eyes years ago...Now that it's happening again...what is there left?

Fate decided to bring the two together again

but once again...

it decided to be selfish...

________________

Or Chung ho did LOL