•7•

He started leaning forward unaware of what he's even doing. She finally realised what was happening and pulled away from him.

"Oh my god...." she covered her lips and turns her back on Jungkook while he was still struck at was about to happen and why he's so damn disappointed that it didn't.

"I can't believe you were about to be my first kiss...." She mumbles to herself not noticing she thought out loud. He was shocked that he she hasn't kissed anyone yet, not even Chung ho.

"Wait what?" He turns her around by her shoulders.

"Are you telling me hyung hasn't kissed you yet?" Jungkook was so shocked.

"N-no..." she kept her head down while he's still holding her shoulders. "And it shouldn't concern you! We've only been together for a week?"

Jungkook was so confused as to why his hyung hasn't kissed her and he found it so odd.

"He's probably waiting for the right time okay! I thought maybe its his first time kissing a girl...!" She took his hands off of her.

"My brother's not a virgin..." Jungkook broke it to her and she just felt like she couldn't move.

"He told me th-"

"Did he tell you he's never had a girlfriend before?"

"Uh....y-yeah"

"Oh" Jungkook quickly shut his mouth feeling like he might have created a wall between Chung ho and her now.

"Come on....the rain has gone down a bit..." Jungkook lead the way again and started walking forward afraid to look back in case he sees her sad, a part of him couldn't bare to see her like that.

"Ay! We're here!" Jungkook opened their gate while he stole a glance at her again and it looked like she was stuck in her own world.

"Ok Y/N...I can see that you're really affected by the fact that my hyung lied but...."

"Jungkook! Its fine! Lets just get to it..." she walked right to the living room and sat at the floor by the table.

Jungkook followed her and sat right in front of her while she prepared her things. All of a sudden she just stops and gives him an annoyed look.

"What?" He asks.

"Seriously?" She bit the inside of her cheek to calm herself down.

"What did I do now?"

"Its what you're not doing!"

Jungkook looked everywhere but he was still confused as to what she wanted him to do. She started pointing at something using her lips and he his eyes widened.

"Really? Look I know you're mad at my hyung! But cheating on him with me is just a no no! Nope! Not happening! Its awkward now! You shouldn't have pulled away earlier!" Jungkook sat comfortably with a cocky look on him as if he felt content.

"Wtf are you going on about?!?" She had a confused look plastered all over her. "Who said anything about cheating?!? Especially with you?!? God I'd rather eat dirt!"

"You're the one who initiated it!" Jungkook got defensive.

"Initiate what?!?"

"Your" he started pouting his lips thinking thats what she just did a few seconds ago. "You are the one who started doing that!"

"You dumbass! I was pointing at your bag! So you can take your goddam books out! God! I would never kiss you!" She had a disgusted look.

"Thats not how you were acting earlier at the bus stop!"

"Okay! Stop talking about that alright! That never happened!"

"Oh but it did..." he had a smirk 😏 on his face.

"Just get your shit out! And lets start!" She slammed her hands on the table sick and tired of his face and voice all in all

"Uhm....about thattttt....." Jungkook smiled at her as if he was trying to make her feel less mad at what he was about to say.

"What?" She rolled her eyes already knowing what he was about to say.

"I don't have any books with me....or notebooks...."
Jungkook bit his lips waiting for her to scream at him again.

"Pens?!? Please tell me you have a pen somewhere in that useless bag of yours!" She says so calmly trying to keep her cool.

"Uh...lemme check..." he started rummaging through his bag taking a glance at how mad she looked and used it to motivate him to look harder....but nada.

"Hehe...uh.....I don't...need a pen righttttt?" He smiled from ear to ear hoping to not get screamed at again.

"What in the world is in that bag then?!?"

Jungkook bit his lip harder as he took out what was really in the bag and he slowly showed it to her.

"OH MY GOD OF COURSE!" She just gave up on him all in all.

"What?!? You never know when you'll need it! Its good to have protection at all times! I don't want to be a baby daddy yet!"

"Just get your ass over here so we can share!" She scooted a little so he could fit just beside her.

"Correction! Its a good ass...."

"I have a pen! Im not afraid to stab you with it!"

"Okay okay! Sorry!"

Jungkook sat beside her and as soon as he did she started talking already about what he needed help in. But nothing entered his brain he was so whipped by her scent. Something about her made him just get lost in her scent, it scented different...comfortable? Nice? He doesn't really know himself but he just can't get enough of it.

"Are you listening?" She turns around to face him but his face was so close and she pulls away straight away.

"Uh...." he also pulls away in awkwardness hoping she didn't realise he was just about to sniff her.
"We're still wet....Let me get new clothes!" He quickly stood up not even giving her a second to talk back.

She just rolled her eyes again and waited for him. When she heard running footsteps down the stairs she sat up straight. "About ti-" She completely stopped breathing as soon as he entered....TOPLESS! She blinked multiple times and quickly looks away. He just smiled knowing his plan worked.

"Uh here....I got you a top...Dont worry its not mine! Its your boyfriend's!" He threw the top on the table and she quickly grabbed it running out of the living room.

She enters the bathroom breathing hard.
"Wtf y/n! Get your shit together!!!!" She whispered screamed to herself slapping her cheeks slightly.