•6•

"Im sorry I'll keep ringing him.... God I swear that boy is dead!" Chung ho has grown frustrated while waiting for half an hour now for his brother and he's growing restless. He kept apologising to the girl in the passenger seat for his idiotic brother who seemed to have forgotten their plan.

"Im so sorry Y/N! Ugh! Great I have swimming lessons in 10 minutes!" Chung ho kept trying to ring Jungkook but still no answer.

"Chung ho! Its fine! Why don't you go ahead to your swimming lessons I'll find Jungkook and I'll see you later okay!"

"Wait! Seriously? Thank you! You're the best girlfriend you know that?" Chung ho went to reach for her hand and kissed it.

"I'll see you later" she left the car and waited for him to drive off before she went to look for Jungkook.

Th school was basically empty and there's no way Jungkook left without both of them seeing. She entered the hallways and it was quiet as hell. But somehow something in her decided to check the girls bathroom.

As soon as she reaches the door she could her a girl trying to hold in her moans. She rolled her eyes already knowing what's probably happening inside and it really wouldn't shock her if it was Jungkook.

She opened the door and saw Jungkook basically devouring a girls face who was pinned to the wall. She tried clearing her throat but nothing seemed to separate the two.

"Yah! Come on!" She peeled Jungkook off of her body and dragged him out of the toilets.

"Yah!" Jungkook was still in a state of shock since it all happened way too fast. "Yah!" Once they've reached the door of the school she let go of him and turned around mad.

"Look Im doing YOU a favour! Im helping YOU to get better grades! To have a better future! So the least you could do is show up on time where you need to be!"

"I nev-"

"Shut it! I don't care if you don't want better grades okay! I don't care if you want to throw away your future and just be a man whore I really dont care!"

"Th-"

"Let me finish! If you don't want to do it for you then do it for Chung ho! He took the role of being a parent at the age of 16 when you're parents passed away!Hes taking care of you! For 2 years! 2 years since you're parents passed away and you're still acting reckless!"

Jungkook was taken back at what she just said. He knew she was right anyway. Chung ho had been the only family he had left since their parents passed away 2 years ago. He had to mourn his parents all while taking care of his younger brother and to top it off Jungkook started acting out even more and making it even worse for Chung ho. The least he could do was try.

"Fine...."

She went to open the door for him to go ahead and they both started making their way out of the school.
"I don't have a car" Jungkook stops and looks at her.

"Neither do I, Can we not walk?"

"Okay"

They both started walking in silence just both lost in their thoughts as to what had just happened in the hallways. She felt bad for screaming all that she just got frustrated.

"Look Im sorry...I didn't mean to say things like that" She apologised.

"You were just speaking your opinion...." Jungkook put his hands in his pockets stealing a quick glance at her every once in a while not even realising it.

"Is that why you like him?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"Like him? You're brother?"

"Yeah...I heard you tend to reject guys a lot but you didn't reject him..."
Jungkook kept his head down just waiting for her answers actually interested in it.

"I guess...He's different....I like that" She smiles to herself as the thought of him popped in her head. He took another glance at her and noticed her smile.

"You must like him a lot..." He chuckles while looking at her.

All of a sudden the rain started pouring down down a lot causing both of them to run to the nearest shelter to not get wet.

"Ugh great!" She wiped her arms and skirt to rid of the water and so did he. They went under the roof of a bus stop waiting until the rain had calmed down.

Jungkook just watched her get frustrated and he couldn't help but have a smile on him. He watched the car speeding coming their way and without even thinking he saw the puddle right at the road knowing that it would wet her. He quickly ran to her and hugged her body completely blocking the water getting to her. Just as the car passed by he shivered at the coldness hitting his back.

She was buried deep in his chest and just when she pulled away to find out why he just did that she saw that he was now soaking.

She looks up to him and he was already just looking at her. He trails his eyes lower from her eyes to the bridge of her nose all the way down to her plump lips. Neither of them wanted to pull away even when they knew they should but their body were acting out on their own.