•9•

Jungkook pov

I woke up to someone banging loud on my door. I screamed asking who it was disturbing me.

"WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! GET THE FUCK UPPP!!!" Hyung pounded once more on my door one last time before I heard him running down the stairs.

I looked at the time and saw that he was right! Shit! I got up quickly and put some pants on and not even caring how I look I grabbed my uniform and wore it and ran out.

"Hyung?!? Why didn't you wake me up early?!?" I grabbed my shoes and he too was running around late.

"Im the one who has a hangover! And I still woke up before you!" He says before leaving the house and running to the car. I grabbed my bag and ran out too before he drove off.

Once we were in the car all you could hear was us panting catching our breaths.

"Why did you even drink yesterday?" I asked as I put on my seatbelt.

"I was just out with my friends from swimming class"

I suddenly remembered our conversation last night about y/n, I want to ask him so bad but he might think Im nosy...Ah well.

"Do you remember what you said to me last night?" I looked at him and his lip curved a bit as he thought of last night.

"Whatever it was...Just forget it! I was drunk!" He laughed.

"You said Y/N was just a bet..." I just blurted it out and it almost looked like he choked when it came out of my mouth.

"I said just forget it Jungkook..."

"So its true?"

"Its nothing okay!"

"Exactly! You and Y/N are basically nothing!"

"It was some bet between me and Jay okay! And now you know too! Keep it that way!" He starts to look frustrated while driving.

"End it" I looked away from him and sat properly looking out my window.

"End it? What? Y/N and I?" He chuckled.

"Its wrong" I mumbled but loud enough for him to hear.

"Since when do you care about a girl's feelings?" He glanced at me.

"I don't! But you do! You are suppose to be the good one! You're the one saying you dont play with a girls feelings!"

"Why do you even care? I thought you disliked her anyway!"

"I don't! She's ...I uh...sh-shes just....shes my tutor okay!"

"See!! all the more reasons to keep her! Free tutoring for you! "

"Wtf Hyung! You can't just play with her! She likes you!"

"Do you?" He glances at me again.

"Do I what?"

"Like her?"

"No!"
I rolled my eyes and calmed myself down.

"Well it doesn't seem that way....I haven't seen you care about any girls feelings before"

"You know what! You do you! Play with her! Break her heart! I don't care! Im not getting mixed in your relationship!"
I looked out my window pissed off again. My hyung isn't suppose to be like this...hes the good kid....The better half of me....

Just imagine how hurt y/n would be.....
She would be br-....wait what?!?....why would I care?!? Ffs.... Wtf?.....

~At the school~