Charlie's head shot up and his facial expression darkened "There's a hybrid here. I can sense him and it's sinister" He growled reloading his gun cracking open the door and poked his head out directing us out of the room "Let's go. It's dangerous for us here" Charlie held the gun out in case of any surprise pyschopath "Ack! Holy shit" He dropped to his knees as small amounts of blood spattered onto the vinyl floor "What's wrong Charlie!" I panicked as Cedric stood guard while I raked my eyes over Charlie's body looking for any injuries.

"My stomach. It's like my stomach is going up in flames" He grunted lifting his shirt to reveal the red and orange slash appearing over his side climbing to his feet coughing more blood into his hand "They have some sort of voodo hex on Charlie. We need to find it and kill it" Cedric snarled helping him to his feet, I slid my bow from its place and placed a silver arrow into the coiled string "The Hybrid might be using the baby to try and locate Charlie for the sacrifice. We don't let them near him, one touch and who knows how much pain they can put him in" Cedric kept a firm hand on Charlie's upper arm. The lights flickered on and off as I took the frontal position with my bow raised.

"Just try to keep quiet" I whispered surverying the hall for any movements, the lights switched off and the hallway was enveloped in pitch darkness "I freaking hate the dark" I hissed turning around the corner, Charlie bit back a pained groan as the lights flickered on the floors were flooded with thick crimson blood right up to the middle of my calves I could hear Charlie restraining the urge to be sick because of the oversensitivity to the smell blood in werewolves, But to me this was an all you can drink buffet and it took a lot of willpower not to go completely mental. My gaze was drawn to a symbol smeared over the brick wall in the entrance, Both Cedric and Charlie paled down to a chalky white.

A feral howl sounded and I immediately drew my bow up to the figure shooting the arrow in its direction narrowly missing its shoulder "Get Charlie away, call William even!" I yelled pelting my plying cards in its direction the figure snatched me around the neck and sent me hurtling through the river of blood splashing it up into my face "Come at me! I dare you!" I hissed at them baring my fangs at them as the disfigured looking Hybrid appeared in my path slashing wildly at me.

I ducked under his slashes and slammed my foot into his stomach sending him stumbling back clenching my hand to lift him from the floor grabbing and clawing at the invisible bond around his neck throwing him across the room as I lept up onto the wall and and flipped over onto the overhead walkway of the entrance unsheathing my katana and drop down swiftly onto his shoulders and drive the katana through the back of his neck as blood gurgle and spurt from the wound and I tore the sword from his throat and jumping down from his shoulders as his body crumbled to the floor lifelessly.

My white clothes I were wearing were now a lovely ruby red colour, the entrance doors flung open and a panicked looking William splashed into the foyer followed by my mother and Arianna with Claude. Claude even gagged from the sight of waay too much blood, William sprinted over to Charlie who was still slumped against the wall clutching his side from that mysterious slash.

--William's Point Of View--
The amounts of blood was sickening, it was like a paddling pool filled with thick red blood the metallic scent now beginning to burn my nostrils. I found Samandriel drenched in that blood eyes still blazing red from his ordeal with the Hybrid, Cedric called me over to where he was pulling up the hem of Charlie's shirt to reveal a deep orange/yellow slash tainting the perfect canvas of his skin.

I swiftly stood Charlie up and led him out of the school, He didn't make it two steps out of the school before he threw up the very little food into the trashcan just outside the door but what had alarmed me most was the amounts of blood that he was expelling "You can finish at home" I chuckled trying to reassure him somehow as Angelo drove us back to the manor and was even nice enough to help Charlie into the bathroom.

He was still covered in blood over his shirt, his face and legs from tredding through all of it "Here, Let's get you cleaned up. Who knows where that bloods been" I peeled the shirt away from his chest and touched the wound on his side with my fingertips a few times and it knitted together like it was never there in the first place, I slowly pulled away the remaining articles of clothing and turned on the shower faucet and stepped inside with him using the washcloth to sponge away the blood from his arms and shoulders down to his back.

My hands wandered around to his chest wiping the watery red substance from his chest, I felt the involuntarily pull drawing my hand toward his abdomen "Look at you, You can already tell" I gently placed my hand over the small curve forming out from under his skin "That's a bad thing." He mumbled resting his forehead on tiles of the wall.

"No. You're beautiful, So you're okay. At least your not like one of those giant women waddling around like penguins. You will have a perfectly small curvature just enough for people to notice" I kissed the nape of his neck and I heard the small chuckle escape his mouth and I relaxed a little "Equivalent to a 2-3 month pregnant woman. You told me that before" He sighed watching the water dribble down the wall.

"It's just that I'm scared Will. I don't want people to get hurt because hybrids want my kid" He breathed in turning my grasp to stare up at with me those scared pastel blue eyes of his "It takes a lot to kill a werewolf Charlie, It would hurt the pack more if you or the baby died" I brushed a few wet strands away from his face, He dropped his gaze to the floor and nodded slightly.

"Let's get you dressed and downstairs for dinner" I turned off the water and pulled a towel down from the shelf and wrapped it around his shoulders drying the water off his skin being mindful of his stomach before reaching for my clothes and hastily pulled them on then reaching for the thin tee shirt I had purchased that was a little bit too big and tugged it down over his head even putting on the grey jeans I had also bought that were actually elasticated? woman called them 'jeggings' but they weren't tight like leggings.

I fixed a black sweatshirt over the shirt leaving it unzipped for him, My phone started vibrating on the basin snapping me away from admiring Charlie's body "What's wrong?" I barked earning a sharp elbow in the ribs from Charlie for my rude response "We have four hybrid spottings right on the border of the territory and we require your assistance." Angelo panted snarling at someone on the other side of the receiver.

"Charlie will be alright if that's what you're worrying about. Claude was planning on taking the teenagers to your apartment where barely anyone knows" Charlie nodded to me and I hesitated for a moment "Okay. I'll be right out" I grumbled snapping my phone shut annoyedly, just when I get alone time something comes up.

"Come home in one piece okay?" Charlie gently pressed his lips up to mine and pushed me towards the staircase "I will be home as soon as possible" My hand absently reached out to rest on his stomach "Don't get sappy and get moving or I'll cut off your touching priviliges" He stuck his tongue out at me and I reluctantly descended the stairs out of the front door.