(A Quick Word From Our Author)

VioletJT: "Greetings all it is I VioletJT, author of such stories as 'Reformation' 'Midni' and 'Live To Level Up'. I am glad to see my story being enjoyed by so many people and I hope to keep giving you something to enjoy. As of recently I have been having a little bit of a struggle with 'Reformation' due to writers block that I believe to be caused by the style of the story. For example, my other stories are all written in a script form which has allowed me to think a little more freely as I can focus more on the dialogue but still have the ability to look at important scenery when needed. This also meaning that parts that are... of lesser importance, can be left with less detail and still not effect the overall story experience. As such I wish to transfer my version of the Super Sentai/Kamen Rider world to the script form in hopes that I can provide more content to you."

Jets (Reformation): "You talked way too much to say that you were changing my story a little."

I turn and look at my first character creation who is sat eating a bowl of soup at the other end of my table.

VioletJT: "Well hey, I want to give them a little content to their updates.

Capricorn (Midni): "Rubbish."

A character from my second creation sat to the left side of my table.

Capricorn (Midni): "I bet you just like listening to your own voice and making yourself seem more important than you actually are."

He took a slow sip of his tea as Jets nodded to his remarks. Capricorn took a bite out of a small piece of cheese he had sitting next to him, scrunching his face in disgust for a moment before returning to his tea.

VioletJT: "Look, no, I don't just like listening to my own voice. You shouldn't speak to me like that anyway, I am the one solving all of your problems."

Jets (Reformation): "You are also the one causing all of our problems."

Capricorn (Midni): "And hurting us and throwing us into weird and awful situations."

Jets (Reformation): "You just killed my companion by the gods."

A fourth member joined us at the remaining side of the table.

Rey (Live To Level Up): "Look will you just shut up and get back to writing our fucking stories."

I waved the air around me and the three figures vanished. I returned my attention to my keyboard.

VioletJT: "Anyway, thank you all for reading, I promise to continue updating my stories Whenever I have the updates ready. Yours, VioletJT.