27/ LEXA

**Just to refresh your memory:**

Clarke 10:03 pm

The guys were all cheering for her and in all honesty I couldn't because I was worried.

After she jumped I quickly looked over the edge of the cliff to catch a glimpse... anything of her.

After 40 seconds I didn't hear or see anything and my heart felt like it would beat out my chest.

"Guys I don't see anything!" I yell.

"What do you mean?" Finn asks.

"We have to help her." I say worried.

"Wait, wait Clarke hold on." Bellamy suggests.

"No! No! There's no holding on we have to get there now."

"Just hold on." Monty says.

"No, he's right, if any of us goes back down there now we could get hurt too."

"So you all know the possibility of her being in danger is big and yet you still don't-- UGH you know what? We're wasting time talking here, I'm jumping."

"Clarke no!."

Before they could convince me otherwise I was already off of the cliff.

I quickly pushed of the ground and out onto the surface of the water.

"Lexa!" I scream,

"Lexa!! Where are you?"

**

I swam around, ducking in and out of the water continuously.

I began to feel more and more nervous.

"Lexa!" I screamed again.

"Where are you?!"

"Boo!"

I was bewildered and met with someone poking me. I knew it was her the second I heard her attempt to 'scare' me.

"Lexa!"

"Clarke!" She yells.

"Yeah that's my name... what were you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"All that time and all you say is 'boo'?" I ask angrily.

"What? I was just joking around." She explains.

"Well don't. You could've been hurt and I--

"You what, Clarke!? Why were you so worried huh?" She was yelling at this point.

We were still in the water, the sky was still dark, and everyone else was watching from above. But I had completely forgot about them.

"Because I-- Because nothing..."

"That's what I thought." With that, she swam away and left.

I couldn't understand why she was so angry. I couldn't understand why I was so upset.