8/ RAVEN & OCTAVIA PT. ONE

-- So before I start the next chapter I just wanted to take some time to Thank You - everyone single reader. Going into this, I didn't think anyone would actually read my stories, but you guys commenting & voting too, it really makes me happy. Anyway yes, I just wanted to thank you all..Here ya go!

10:41 Clarke

I turned to her and her head turned to mine. Our eyes met and locked. She looked magnificent and smiled. A real smile. One where you can see the creases of her eyes. And I just laid in wonderment.

I felt my heart beat faster and faster. I felt the blood pump though my vains as she got closer to me. I couldn't tell what she was about to do. She had her body towards me and so I turned to face her as well. And again there we were -looking into eachother's eyes for a minute.

That's when she started to lean in.

At one point she got so close to me and opened her mouth -- to speak.

"I-I um... I'm trying to reach my phone.. I can't reach it."

Her face was about half an inch away from mine I could smell the mint in her breath. Her hands were right over my shoulder and I could feel her trying to maneuver and grab her phone on the side of my bed.

The fact that she was so close to me was about to give me a heart attack and I kind of felt like throwing a table, so I offered to get the phone for her. Anything to get out of the position we were in.

"Oh um, I'll get it for you." I say.

I turned a bit, felt around the side of the bed and my hand was met with it.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

But there was a problem. The screen of her phone was still on from a notification.

Jack

Dn't be suchH a bitch just tell me where, u are.!.

Lexa looked at me. She assumed I read the text, which I did.

She took the phone from me and I looked at her intently, hoping she'd finally open up to me.

"He's probably just really drunk again."

"Again?" I ask.

"It's fine."

"Look, I know it's none of my business, but if you want to talk about it.. you know you can. I'm here to listen. Besides, I-I've got nothing else to do."

She gave out a small laugh and I smiled in pleasure, but her boyfriend still worried me.

"He's just like that. I mean.. I wish he wasn't, but I love him."

"Okay, as long as... you're okay."

"I am now."

I didn't say anything back. But I was glad to hear it.

We just laid there and after a while she began to speak.

"Are you tired?"

"N-no." I say, wishing I wasn't still so awkward around her.

"Me either."

Again, I didn't say anything back because I didn't know what to say.

She continued on.

"Sooo... what about you?"

"What about me..?" I ask.

"Do you have a boyfriend..crush, you know."

"I-" I started laughing because I forgot she had no clue how gay I was, "I-well.. I'm gay. But no, I don't have a girlfriend."

"Oh you're!.. Well that's great," Her mood seemed to have changed in a split second, "I have nothing against.. you know..that."

I nod and respond. "..good to know."

"That's pretty cool. I've never known anyone that likes the same sex."

"Oh well I'm sure you have."

She looked at me with a questioning look. And I explained.

"You see, 1 out of 10 people are gay or lesbian."

She looked shocked by the numbers. "Really?"

"Mhm."

"Crazy.."

"I guess so, yeah."

"And Raven and Octavia?"

"Oh.. straightest people on earth," I pause and think about it, "although I do wondered sometimes."

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"Well.. you know, sometimes friends don't act like just friends."

"Continue."

"Sometimes.. between two people," At this point I'm super nervous to be talking to her about this topic, I just tried not to make eye contact hoping it would help, "..there's some sort of connection that can't really be defined and the only people who know it is there is well, them."

"So you're saying Raven and Octavia are in love."

"No no not necessarily. It's just that sometimes friends can be alittle too friendly if you know what I mean, like there's something else..there." "But I mean who knows."

"I guess I know what you mean," she starts whispering so O and Raven don't hear, "they were pretty touchy today."

"Yeah."

"Aren't many friends super touchy though?"

"Well yes, but there's also the things they say. For example, there's a strictly friendly kind of teasing and then there's mocking that's in a way, flirty."

"Ah makes sense... and the eye contact."

"Yes, that."

Lexa yawns as soon as I finish speaking. I look to see her eyes already closed and her breathing slowed down. She looked calm, content, peaceful. And I was loving every second of observing her as she fell asleep. She moved her head around the pillow and came closer to me. After a second her head was extremely close to my shoulder but not exactly there yet.

"Goodnight, Clarke." She mumbles in a sleepy voice.

"Goodnight Lexa." I slowly close my eyes, a grin across my face.

--

Hope you enjoyed that weird  conversation between Lexa and Clarke! Anywayy don't worry the story won't end up being soley about Raven and Octavia (I'm not exactly sure what I want to do with them) ALSO Thank you for reading again. ALSO just a heads up, don't get confused because the next chapter isn't going to be 'Raven & Octavia Pt. Two' (it will come later on) So yeah! I just didn't want anyone to get confused. Goodnight.